Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hmm...I have no idea that's just weird. Have you tried asking Danny what the problem might be? You can send him a message or something.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Are you usng a public computer...sometimes computers at schools/libraries have firewalls to prevent some sites and they get in the way of other things.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Also the mobile version of the site stinks and has lots of quirks with cell phones and tablets

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Have you tried logging out and logging back in?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just so you all know I just completed another video I'm saving it now, gonna make us a YouTube account and get it uploaded.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just gonna make a post here that I have stepped down from HensonCon I'm not gonna go into why other then it is nothing personal against anyone and was a decision I made on my own no one had any influence. I still hope to talk to you guys per here at MC. But I will no longer be participating any decisions regarding the convention or any direct involvement. If anyone would like to take over the YouTube account that I made please send me a private message so I can give you the username and password. Otherwise I did message Danny and tell him I would at least do that.

I wish you guys the best of luck in planning this wonderful event. And keep fighting. :smile: