Brothers and Sisters

Slackbot

Reaction score
That list is incomplete. I was reading through it and saw that they missed a lot of characters like the Hawaiian Punch guy, Oscar the Grouch, Uncle Remus, Daedalus, HR Pufnstuf, Boober Fraggle, and Obelix. (Obelix! How freakin' cool is that?!) But they did list The Scarecrow twice.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That list is incomplete. I was reading through it and saw that they missed a lot of characters like the Hawaiian Punch guy, Oscar the Grouch, Uncle Remus, Daedalus, HR Pufnstuf, Boober Fraggle, and Obelix. (Obelix! How freakin' cool is that?!) But they did list The Scarecrow twice.
Uh-oh! That is disappointing! However, I cannot believe you pointed out the character that are missing. Nice job!

Slackbot

Reaction score
There are plenty more characters; I just listed a few I recalled off the top of my head. Looking at the history of that page, I see that at one time there used to be many, many more listed, including all I mentioned plus many more I didn't see. (Considering I have a cheap, small TV, they might well have been there and I just didn't see them.) Then the list was pared down ore the additions reversed or something. Shrug.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
There are plenty more characters; I just listed a few I recalled off the top of my head. Looking at the history of that page, I see that at one time there used to be many, many more listed, including all I mentioned plus many more I didn't see. (Considering I have a cheap, small TV, they might well have been there and I just didn't see them.) Then the list was pared down ore the additions reversed or something. Shrug.
I like your theories, Slackbot. What I want is I want more story please. Is it me that is begging or is it the graveling? (laughs)!

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
ooh...It's always fun to watch when Boober gets mad, though I always pity whoever it's directed at, lol!

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Even though I've never signed up on here until now, I have read your stories and I must say you are a great storyteller. You really put a lot of life into your Fraggle stories and keeping them based on how a real Fraggle would behave and react to meeting new characters and seeing new places. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Now that I've signed up for these forums, I'll try not to be lurking in the shadows and post something more often than never.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thank for your support!

I'm working on the next part. Here's a teaser: it may involve swimming!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
:coy: Oh boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!
I cannot wait for more! In "patience mode" until there's more story. Hmmph!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Dear Autocorrect, I really did mean to type "Skeeter". Not "Sweeter."

Writing is happening! Here's a bit of draft:

Janken looked at it. It looked right, and Skeeter had left sneakerprints leading out of it. "All right, let's-"

"Stop!"

Startled, everybody looked back at the entrance to the T. Matthew Fraggle room. Boober, tail lashing angrily, was coming down the stairway. "So everyone's going to Outer Space, hmm? Or almost everybody?"

"Papa-"

"I know, I know, Boober the goof is a killjoy, he's too scared to be any fun!"

Sage stepped forward and explained, "Papa! I didn't think you'd want to go. You hate Outer Space."

"There's a good reason for that! It's dangerous and scary and full of germs and contaminated water."

Janken said, "It's safe, I promise. I swam in it for hours and I feel great."

"So far," Boober said darkly.