Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(coughs)! You crazy silly creature! Now look what you done! Somebody clean up this mess!
:sigh: You called?
Boober, somebody blew the Count's stuff.
:sigh: I have a bad feeling about this!
If you don't clean this mess, I might as well. If you find any clothes lying around, do some laundry. Otherwise, I am cleaning this awful mess. (groans)! That Crazy Harry!
:excited: Who's Crazy Harry?
Red how did you get here? Okay, Crazy Harry is just a silly creature. You be better off if you were at Fraggle Rock than Outer Space.
:excited: Figures (groans)!

All right, I hope he doesn't blow up my place again.
:crazy: Did somebody say blow up?
Nooooo!
He blows up the place!

Oh, not again! What was I thinking? (coughs) Oh well, I need to find Beau to clean this up. Before I go, more story please Ru.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Okay -- I LOVE this chapter -- but now I'm confused about the timeline. Is this phone call, subordinate dressing-down, etc all taking place the same day as the "mugging"? Which means Seymour's encounter with the kick-butt Asian lady hasn't happened yet? Or is this the next day, in which case some of the dialogue seems out of place...just a little confused.

BUT. Interesting that the Big Uggy now has goons right in his office. Interesting that he'd be cruel enough to eat ham to mess with Scribbler's head and implicitly threaten Piggy. Why the extra security? Does this mean the Big Uggy has some qualms about his plans, or feels threatened by...Scribbler of all Muppets? Nah...can't be him...so why the much darker turn of things? And is the evil center of ops in SF, not LA (Fleet considers throwing himself into the SF Bay)? Hmm...well there IS a lot of fog in that town...and we all know nasty things lurk in the fog, mwah ha ha ha...

I like that Fleet's friendship with Harve is genuine. I think the pugnacious little rat may be quite an asset to Fleet in the future -- and hence, also to Piggy! Curious to see how that angle plays out. And Fleet's careful maneuvering around Piggy on the phone bespeaks a cautious alliance...but maybe Piggy is beginning to be convinced Fleet really does have her interests at heart...and maybe Fleet can believe that himself now, and ACT on it. Hope so.

BRAVA again for a lovely edition!
-------------------

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Notes and clarifications:
This was a huge-long day, with time differences to factor in. The phone call between Kermit and Piggy takes place "too late" to call, so about 2 or 2:30 am, which is about 11-11:30 pm Kermit's time. So Piggy calls Fleet about midnight Fleet's time and about 3 am her own time. (Boy, is she up too late and boy is Thoreau going to complain about the bags under her baby blues.)

Scribbler was going to drive to San Fran to jump into the Bay. It just seemed a suitably dramatic way to go, but sarcasm--and then fate--intervened. Things have escalated from icky articles and inappropriate accusations in print to things more sinister, and once you cross a line, well, it's hard to go back. So Scribbler walks "back" into a situation that he has never faced before, and the goons are part of the new plan.

Sorry if I was vague. Things are a little unsettled here. (The typos I know you are used to!)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Oh, and, Duh. Seymour did manage to push himself up off the pavement and stagger to his car with his tail figuratively between his legs. But that doesn't stop him from scheming and dreaming and plotting and planning.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing: Scheming and dreaming and plotting and planning...
Dastardly thoughts, your own flames you're fanning.
The madder you get the sooner you part...
It won't get you into her heart.
*Insert music to Dusty Springfield's song here.

You know, I forgot to ask... Scribbler's boss demand he submit to him getting what he wants, and yet, he never said what it was he wanted now that things have changed to a more dangerous turn.
Hope you're able to post soon, night all.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Oh, and, Duh. Seymour did manage to push himself up off the pavement and stagger to his car with his tail figuratively between his legs. But that doesn't stop him from scheming and dreaming and plotting and planning.
'Cause some of them HAVE...oh, wait, I guess Seymour doesn't. Pity...
-------------

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Bumping this epic story back to the top of thread where it belongs...

please post more soon! :fanatic:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ru? WHERE"S MORE STORY? You're not only making us wait. I am really losing patience. Please post more or I will get someone for not posting anything yet, miss Ru. (Groans)! And don't tell me you are stubborn to post more 'cause I'm not. I am not being mean. Just saying you really got to post something. That's all! Well, I might as well wait a while longer then until I get another chapter.