Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock on The Hub beginning October 10, 2010

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
They still play Muppet Movies, though! In fact, they were having a Movie Marathon the other day including The Muppets Take Manhattan. I own the complete FR series, so I'm not that dissapointed, but, still, it's nice to see a piece of Jim Henson on TV. :coy:

bandit

Reaction score
I do too Casey, but I also like the idea that they were still on TV. Its nice to think they weren't relegated to the memories of us old timers and were actually getting some exposure again.​
Hope they come back around.​

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do too Casey, but I also like the idea that they were still on TV. Its nice to think they weren't relegated to the memories of us old timers and were actually getting some exposure again.​
Hope they come back around.​
Totally get where you're coming from. There's just only so much channel space, that's why they really need to start combining the TV with the Web so We The People have more control of what goes on the air for us. :wink:

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Is it just me or did The Hub just cancel Fraggle Rock after showing them on the air for almost 2 years???

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
It's been that way since June 1 my friend. :smirk:
Any reason why?

Other than I guess maybe after almost 2 years is considered enough time to rerun 96 episodes until the crowd gets tired of watching them. I still enjoyed watching them, no matter how many times I've seen those episodes.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Any reason why?

Other than I guess maybe after almost 2 years is considered enough time to rerun 96 episodes until the crowd gets tired of watching them. I still enjoyed watching them, no matter how many times I've seen those episodes.
I don't know, TeenNick still shows Zoey 101 and Drake & Josh re-runs 6,000 times every single day yet those two shows have less episodes than Fraggle Rock. I guess it was just their contract expired or something, I really don't know.