Suggestion-Muppet Version of "Guess Who" game

muppetperson

Reaction score
OK, so there has been a Muppet version of Monopoly, so wouldnt it be great to have a Muppet version of Guess Who! To make it more difficult, you have to have simular groups of Muppets, otherwise, if Kermit was the only green character, you could pick him out easily.But you could add Robin and Gloat, plus some glasses wearing Muppets like Scooter, Bunsen,etc. I was going to contact Hasbro and suggest it, untill I saw that they dont take unsolicited ideas.Maybe someone from Hasbro might see this thread and look into it.:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought about this a long time ago, back in 2004, though a Muppet (or pretty much any variation based on a franchise) version of Guess Who would probably be too easy.

muppetperson

Reaction score
yippee!!:excited: Only problem is there is only one green character, so the game looks fairly easy.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
yippee!!:excited: Only problem is there is only one green character, so the game looks fairly easy.
Only one? The game has Kermit, Bunsen, and Dr. Teeth. That's three. Also, I used to think Zoot was green (and I think he actually was for awhile), and wouldn't have seen him as blue if not for this forum.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Only one? The game has Kermit, Bunsen, and Dr. Teeth. That's three. Also, I used to think Zoot was green (and I think he actually was for awhile), and wouldn't have seen him as blue if not for this forum.
:oops:Didnt realise about Dr Teeth.But still an easy knock out game as there is mainly one type of character-one bear, one robot,etc.But dont get me wrong, I still like the game.Just an observation.