New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I could imagine The Electric Mayhem getting a scene in the new movie and a new song. But nothing beyond that. Maybe someday an Electric Mayhem movie will come out, who knows?

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I missed the Mayhem's presence in last year's film. It seems Disney noticed the discrepancy when they were booked on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live to perform Can You Picture That. I'm sure they'll have a song in the new film. I just hope for more Gonzo!

It could feasibly come out next summer if they start shooting this fall. It's more likely to come out later in 2013.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I missed the Mayhem's presence in last year's film. It seems Disney noticed the discrepancy when they were booked on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live to perform Can You Picture That. I'm sure they'll have a song in the new film. I just hope for more Gonzo!

It could feasibly come out next summer if they start shooting this fall. It's more likely to come out later in 2013.
It's a shame that they had so many potential Electric Mayhem numbers, and not a single second to do one in. The movie could be Andy Warhol length and we still would have found it truncated.

Hopefully this new project has the luxury of having the characters all together at the beginning and room for a couple Mayhem numbers.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hopefully this new project has the luxury of having the characters all together at the beginning and room for a couple Mayhem numbers.
EXACTLY. A lot of people have said its a shame that the Electric Mayhem didn't get to have a number instead of building the city to that old Starship song, but I still honestly feel like the gang were too freshly back together for it to have worked at that stage...having said that, The Electric Mayhem were all still performing at a train station (minus Animal) so they were obviously still friends and could have performed for the others.

Bea;zany:{Talking myself out of my own original point}regard

Status
Not open for further replies.