Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Boober

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Red

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Slackbot

Reaction score
For pure cuteness, Wembley wins. He's sweet-tempered, upbeat, silly, honest, enthusiastic, and generally winsome. Plus, he has a nifty shirt and a funky scat and a hairdo that looks like an explosion. Boober is a close second, but his appeal is that he's not attractive and fun and all that and a bucket of wings. He's dumpy and quiet and nervous and prickly and savors drudgework--but he's happy that way, and serves as the anchor that keeps the others from getting too giddy. He's more of an acquired taste.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
An "acquired taste". I like that phrase to describe Boober, it's reminiscent of his doozer stick stew.

Fraggline

Reaction score
"Here To There" is great. One of things that makes Wembley's character so good is his insecure side, because everybody can identify with that. Songs like "I'm Not Scared" and "Brave Alone" are heartbreaking.
Love "Brave Alone"! It's really touching.

Fraggline

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there: Mokey can also be a cute Fraggle. Sometimes, in my opinion, she seems like a little girl who likes to play and twirl around in a garden and make flower crowns--as I think Kathy Mullen once said (only a bit differently), she has sort of a "la-dee-da" personality.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
I went with Wembley for my vote. He's just as cute as a button to me, even if I am a male. /lol

Heck, my mom even watches Fraggle Rock (/gasp) and completely adores him.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Wembley's still trouncing everyone else in the poll, and I can't say I disagree. What a cutie!

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
I noticed that. I'll throw in my honorable mention, coming in at a close 2nd place is Red. Something about her over the top ways of wanting to be the best at everything, just makes her cute. And I could see myself as a Fraggle, teasing Red for being cute that way, driving her nuts. hehe

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Poor Gobo's the only one without any votes.:smirk: He's pretty cute himself, but maybe not the absolute cutest.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Poor Gobo's the only one without any votes.:smirk: He's pretty cute himself, but maybe not the absolute cutest.
I voted Wembley and I was right. :coy: Wemblet is the cutest fraggle I ever seen with a childish like ways, his wembling, and the smart skills. Red is the second cutest? Awww! Oh well, Gobo and Red are still friends. They do make a great pair.