When a Muppet says...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I loved the WHOOSH! effect in Fraggle Rock. It's like you're favorite is there a few seconds and then "snaps" just like that, they are gone in a flash. Sounds funny and the crash effects and make you laugh sometimes. Whatever Wembley says anything, I always laugh even if he does fall with a crash sound effect (laughs)!

bandit

Reaction score
I said this in another thread, but it merits a second mention.
Noodlenose's squeak of a laugh when Mokey is translating what they have said in Mokey Then and Now. It's so quick and off camera but so cute.
Also, I can't help but love any grunt or moan of derision from Red at pretty much any moment is a winner for me. It comes so naturally!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Also, I can't help but love any grunt or moan of derision from Red at pretty much any moment is a winner for me. It comes so naturally!
I sometimes groan or moan in a Red kind of way when I have to do something that is no fun. Otherwise, I knew your avatar picture was a screenshot from the second episode of "Wembley & The Gorgs." Sure, Wembley is smart and has trouble making decisions, but he was the last Fraggle of the five to have a thirty-minute week job which is being the siren. (laughs)! Thanks, bandit! You rock!