Recycled Kermit

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well Kermit uses pond scum to keep his skin moist so ya know...there ya go. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Piggy actually thought that was gross in one interview and told Kermit to get away from her. Lol!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Piggy actually thought that was gross in one interview and told Kermit to get away from her. Lol!
HA HA HA, was this recent?

I remember back in the ol' Muppet Show days, (aka pre- Camilla) that Gonzo sort of had a thing for Piggy for a little bit. I think, was it the Dom Delluise episode where he goes up to her dressing room and told her "I'm not going to bother you anymore because I've just meet the love of my life", Piggy is secretly disapointed and covers it up with "Oh, well, okay, okay good. So uh, what's she like?" "Oh don't worry, she's nothing like you at all, she's beautiful!" She karate chops him right in the nose and his nose goes right into his mouth "I see what you mean." lol Classic.

I think there was an interview clip on the season 2 DVD where Rizzo was talking to Gonzo "You had a thing for the pig?" Rizzo is laughing like crazy and Gonzo says softly "It was a long time ago, I don't want to talk about it." then he sighs. lol

Plus he had a thing for Big Bird when he was on TMS OH BOY! So many thoughts running in my head when I seen that, thank God Camilla knocked over a flower pot above that wammed him over the head. lol

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Nah it was a few years ago back when they were promoting DC Live. The interview is still on YouTube I believe though. Actually...it was brought up again in a recent one well I don't know if I'd call it recent it was back when they were promoting the last film unfortunately I cant remember which interview it was but yeah they were asked how they keep so young and Kermit mentioned a lot of pond scum and Piggy thought it was gross. Lol.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Nah it was a few years ago back when they were promoting DC Live. The interview is still on YouTube I believe though. Actually...it was brought up again in a recent one well I don't know if I'd call it recent it was back when they were promoting the last film unfortunately I cant remember which interview it was but yeah they were asked how they keep so young and Kermit mentioned a lot of pond scum and Piggy thought it was gross. Lol.
Actually that sounds familiar now, could have it been the WWE apperance? Or one of the Blue-Ray special features? I think I've seen that briefly and must have forgot about it. lol I remember Kermit said on one of the British specials either Best Ever Muppets or I Love Muppets where Kermit said that he pretty much looks the same, just an occasional trip to the dry cleaners. lol

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
No it's not on the blu-ray and it wasn't from WWE it was a short interview I'll have to see if I can find it. If I do I'll post it here. The one from when they were promoting DC Live I know is still up on YouTube.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Here this is the one they did a few years ago. Skip to the 3:00 mark.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
LOL I liked how Miss Piggy mentioned that she get's plastic surgery. lol And how Kermit mentions that she's way too old to be around the Joanes Bros. lol