The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

DrDientes

Reaction score
I don't know if someone mentioned this but for me, one of the most tear-jerking moments is when Big Bird's cousin, Abelardo, comes to visit and both lost each other. Then he and Big Bird sing a song, without realising that they're together. (My native languge is spanish, and I know I'm terrible explaining things in english).
I'm grow up with Abelardo, but Plaza Sésamo show songs and other things from Big Bird too, so I love both so much.

There's the video from the song:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
It's hard not to tear up when in the new The Muppets movie Walter is going through Kermits' old office room, seeing the banjos, pictures, and his tux covered in cobwebs. :smile:
Not only did I want to cry, I was just shocked that they showed many memories and the history of the friendship Kermit and Jim Henson shared.

Sequelcast

Reaction score
I teared up during the "Pictures in My Head" song from THE MUPPETS movie because it reflected how members in the audience felt about how long it has been since the Muppets themselves have been in pop culture.

The opening credits of MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN always gets to me too when Kermit the Frog is scatting a version of "Together Again" over the skyline of New York City. There's something really innocent and pure about the combination of a singing frog and stock footage.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh I pretty much cried through the whole ending of the latest film. LOL! And as many times as I've watched this movie now I still cry in the same parts. I'm fine in the beginning of the film but right when Kermit starts to play Rainbow Connection the tears just don't stop until the credits roll. LOL!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Pshh I pretty much cried through the whole ending of the latest film. LOL! And as many times as I've watched this movie now I still cry in the same parts. I'm fine in the beginning of the film but right when Kermit starts to play Rainbow Connection the tears just don't stop until the credits roll. LOL!
You know what? You're right! That was like so emotional to me. That Rainbow Connection got my mom emotional when we saw the movie last year, but you know what? Whenever I like hear this song or see the movie again, that moments definetely can get me emotional a little bit. I like really love that song! Soory about my speech! I am like really talking like Janice. Good grief!