Elmo's Magic Numbers DVD

ssetta

Reaction score
Did anyone get the new DVD "Elmo's Magic Numbers?" I saw the trailer on YouTube:

And it looks like it just consists of 2 full episodes (4166 and 4168), plus some bonus Pinball segments, though it doesn't say which ones. Can someone tell me which ones it has?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was going to post this yesterday, but forgot to get around to it.

I don't think we'll know exactly which and how many of the Pinball Number Count segments will be included until the thing gets released. We don't really have any inside contacts anymore.

But it does strike me as this would be more of a treat if I couldn't just go on Youtube and...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=15FA287202BD69B6

edit... scratch that. 2 of them are missing for some reason.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Apparently, they're ALL on the DVD, which is impressive, I must say.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Apparently, they're ALL on the DVD, which is impressive, I must say.
I saw that on Muppet Wiki, though I'm not sure whether the person who added that info actually has the DVD and watched it or if it was an assumtion (I wondered if maybe it was the remix). If it is all of them that's great (though I still don't plan on buying this one).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Often the Barnes and Noble website has full menu listings for Sesame Street DVDs. This was how we learned the content listing for Old School Vol. 2, 40 Years of Sunny Days, and Best of Sesame Street Spoofs all a week before their respective releases. So I decided to check the Barnes and Noble page for this release.

This is kinda confusing, but it has "scene index" and "menu" listing. The "scene index" only lists the Pinball segments, but it lists all 11 individually. And yet under the menu listing, which lists the chapters for the episodes and all the bonus features and such, it merely lists "Pinball Animations" as opposed to the individual ones. Also, Barnes and Noble tends to list running times for each chapter and bonus feature, but the page for Elmo's Magic Numbers doesn't list time for those (just the total time for the DVD release).