New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah it was money too. Pshh like that was a big surprise. It didn't really hurt me that they said no though. I could do without Elmo. I'd rather see Grover make a cameo. :super:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that couldn't happen, because Sesame Street is part of Sesame Workshop and Fraggle Rock is part of the JHC. Is Johnny and the Sprites even part of the JHC? That would be really cool to see a reunion like that. Maybe a special? That would be fun. :smile:
Nope, JHC has nothing to do with "Johnny and the Sprites".

I agree, a reunion-special would be nice. Maybe this is just the pessimist in me, but I think it's not likely to happen.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
One of my dreams is for all three companies to pool all the puppets they have at their disposal and re-create the ending of TMM. That would be so awesome, but alas, it'll never happen.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
duh, I dunno if elmo will look rully fine on camo, maybe I dunno.

Drtooth

Reaction score
One of my dreams is for all three companies to pool all the puppets they have at their disposal and re-create the ending of TMM. That would be so awesome, but alas, it'll never happen.
Sigh... if only they'd hammer out a right of character usage exchange. Have Kermit get a cameo in the next Sesame Street movie and have Elmo (or preferably Grover) get a cameo in the next Muppet movie...

But they COULD do a Bear in the Big Blue House crossover. Too bad Disney doesn't think too much of Bear to do anything with him, though.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Nope, JHC has nothing to do with "Johnny and the Sprites".

I agree, a reunion-special would be nice. Maybe this is just the pessimist in me, but I think it's not likely to happen.
Yeah, I know. It's too bad. I loved Muppet Family Christmas. :sympathy:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
But they COULD do a Bear in the Big Blue House crossover. Too bad Disney doesn't think too much of Bear to do anything with him, though.
I KNOW THAT'S WHAT I HATE ABOUT DISNEY!!, They Barely FOCUS On Their Properties!!, I Wish They'd Focus On Bear!!, I LOVED HIM AS A KID, STILL DO A BIT!! We Were Lucky Enough To Get A New Muppet Movie!!, Anyways, Maybe Bear Will Shine On Someday!!, Just Not Right Now!! :cry:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
The Muppets was an incredible movie and a great comeback for the Muppets. Unfortunately, I just have this really bad feeling this developing Muppets sequel is going to turn out like Muppets From Space. :frown: Am I happy there is going to be a sequel? Yes. Am I totally excited? Not really. However, it would be great if they did a new Muppets show (And have Walter in it) . (But if they did a new Muppets show, they'll have to put it on Disney Channel and add in a slew of their Disney Channel stars. That's the only downside of it.....) It's just my opinion.....:embarrassed:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Muppets was an incredible movie and a great comeback for the Muppets. Unfortunately, I just have this really bad feeling this developing Muppets sequel is going to turn out like Muppets From Space. :frown: Am I happy there is going to be a sequel? Yes. Am I totally excited? Not really. However, it would be great if they did a new Muppets show (And have Walter in it) . (But if they did a new Muppets show, they'll have to put it on Disney Channel and add in a slew of their Disney Channel stars. That's the only downside of it.....) It's just my opinion.....:embarrassed:
Now there were a lot of doubts about when the recent Muppets film was in the works. People were excited but also had doubts after MFS and look how the movie turned out? Lets have a little faith please.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
one thing i really hope johnny fiama sal and clifford will have somewhat of a cameo or role in the sequal :frown: i miss johhny lol and i know Kevin Clash is probably REALLY busy with Elmo but i hope even if they just have clifford as a silent cameo like the rest of the older characters in the muppets that would be amazing and if brian henson came back to film maybe a couple minute scene or something with johnny fiama and sal and then just have sal and johhny have silent cameos the rest of the movie that would be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.