Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Lola p

Reaction score
I've read the whole thread and would like to add some things:

A really good way to gain awareness is to make somehing trend on twitter.

Need examples? Toonami is a whole block that was revived from fans on twitter. It might also help with guest apearances.

Do you guys have a tumblr? That might also be good.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score

Need examples? Toonami is a whole block that was revived from fans on twitter. It might also help with guest apearances.

Please visit our website for more information.
http://hensoncon.webs.com/

bandit

Reaction score

Hiya Lola! Thanks for the input. Well, we certainly do have a Twitter but I'm not sure about the 'trending' bit....only cause I'm a total dork when it comes to technology. But I do know about how Toonami came back so that is probably a good idea if we aren't doing it already. We don't have a tumblr either but maybe that's something else we can add to it.

Thanks for the tips! ^_^ We certainly appreciate the help and interest, always!

bandit

Reaction score
*snickers* Tell me about it. Somehow, through all of this we came to a relatively well formed gameplan. Amazing.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
By the way thanks for the comments Lola! Also if you would like to participate we are welcoming any kind of artwork right now. It doesn't matter if your a professional artist or not everyone has something to give! If you'd like to know more you can send me an inbox!!

bandit

Reaction score
Yup! I second that. Fan art is what we're looking for right now so anything you like in that respect, I think will do.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
We want you! As uncle sam says. Okay this is what happens when I haven't had an efficient amount of sleep I end up saying more dumb things then usual. :stick_out_tongue:

bandit

Reaction score
*laughs* I've heard dumber. Probably out of my own mouth too, but oh well! We all get the sillies once in a while. It's quite alright. In fact,it's quite encouraged.