Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah we're gonna write a book about waiting. Should become a best seller. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
I just want to say, I really have to commend you guys for all the work you've been doing to make this happen. I know this is very time consuming and a lot of effort and you guys have been doing a great job thus far.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just want to say, I really have to commend you guys for all the work you've been doing to make this happen. I know this is very time consuming and a lot of effort and you guys have been doing a great job thus far.
Hubert thank you so much for your kind words they mean more to us then you know. We will keep you all updated and let you know what's going on as soon as we know more. Once again thanks so much for your support!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Aww Thanks....

bandit

Reaction score
Aw Blunderbrain, I'm only just now seeing your post. I concur with what everyone's said already. Thanks for kind words. ^_^