Overused Plots in Movies and TV

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since it's been mentioned in another thread: whenever it's discovered a character has an embarrassing middle name, or in many similar cases, where a male character turns out to have a girl's middle name (both Frank Burns from M*A*S*H and Double D from Ed, Edd n Eddy middle name is Marion).

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think that happened in Cheers, where Norm's middle name was Hillary or something like that.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
It was on Friends: somewhere in the series it was revealed that the "M" in Chandler M. Bing stood for Muriel.

Bryan M

Reaction score
All the main characters are locked in a room together or otherwise stuck in a single loctation. I even seen this is cartoons, but thought it had to do with the shooting a filler episode on the cheap by only using one set.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How about a variation of the wife losing her wedding ring and going bananas trying to find it, and on some occasions, also trying to make sure the husband never finds out about it.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
How about a variation of the wife losing her wedding ring and going bananas trying to find it, and on some occasions, also trying to make sure the husband never finds out about it.
One variation, the husband losing the wedding ring and going bananas trying to find it, and on some occasions, also trying to make sure the wife never finds out about it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, because it seems like most male married characters on TV actually don't wear rings anyway, lol.

Hubert

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, because it seems like most male married characters on TV actually don't wear rings anyway, lol.
Has anyone ever noticed how sometimes when the case of a male losing his wedding ring happens, he suddenly "always wears his ring" in the episode, yet in other episodes he never wore one.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
One variation, the husband losing the wedding ring and going bananas trying to find it, and on some occasions, also trying to make sure the wife never finds out about it.
Oh, TV Land. When my husband lost his ring at work, he was so frazzled he told me right away. :mad:

Vincent L

Reaction score
So, you're a female? I always thought you're a male. The avatar...