You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you walk into a movie theater, turn the corner, and half-expect to see Kermit and the gang restlessly waiting for someone to "ROLL FILM! ROLL FILM!"

YMBAOMF if you're watching any of the Christopher Reeve Superman movies and you can't stop picturing him as a Muppet operator.

YMBAOMF if you've spent countless dollars on Palisades figures, opened every doggone one of 'em (potential value be darned), proudly displayed them for years, then carefully cleaned them and packed them away so they'll be in tip-top shape for your future children.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
heh. that is funny.

My YMBAOMF, is that if you are obsessed with a band member that is hot or handsome, don't be shy, ask him/her out. I rully like to do that someday with Zoot.:cool:

Heh, listen to me, I'm bein' flirty with him.....hahahahaha!:flirt:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
You own everything that is about the Muppets, made by the Muppets, or has the word Muppet in it.
You know what happens in every episode of The Muppet Show.
You dream of Muppets every night.
You can recite the script of every Muppet production
You work at the Jim Henson company
You love every person who says the word "Muppet"
You sing "do doo do do do…" every time someone says "phenomena"
You think you're a Muppet
I do dream of the muppets evury night. Sometimes, almost evuryday, I think that Zoot and the Electric Mayhem are always by me. And yes, I keep thinkin' I'm a Muppet

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if someone mentions barnyard animals or even the word barnyard and you go on to recite not only Lady Holiday saying that she can't have her girls looking like barnyard animals, but you also go on to recite the entire conversation she has with Miss Piggy when Miss Piggy tried to get a modeling job XD

YMBAOMF if you are buying soap and keep saying: Ocean Breeze Soap: it will get you clean!

YMBAOMF if one of your Muppet t-shirts was all nice and warn from coming out the dryer and smelled amazing and someone had to tell you to stop sniffing it because they get scared XD

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you think any Bloopers or running gags that the Muppets have been through is hilarious!

(Take the new Muppet Movie blooper reel for example!)

mupcollector1

Reaction score
If you start making bad Marvin Suggs impressions in your apartment even though your the only one there. lol It's always fun. lol

Hubert

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if one of your Muppet t-shirts was all nice and warn from coming out the dryer and smelled amazing and someone had to tell you to stop sniffing it because they get scared XD
I'm missing the reference on that one...