You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Katzi428

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If you get you get a Blanket w/ :smile: on it, pillowcases w/:smile: heads on them , :hungry: heads to put on crocs (or buttonholes),"The Muppets" on DVD for your birthday and "The Muppets" is shown on a cruise you're on & you STILL watch it!:fanatic:

Hubert

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if upon seeing someone put the words "they had cold feet," in a presentation, you immediately feel the temptation to say "I'm a frog. All frogs have cold feet." You then are ashamed of yourself later when you realize that the quote is actually "I'm a frog. I'm supposed to have cold feet."

Misskermie

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If you go to a romantic movie, and imagine Kermit and Miss Piggy in the seats in front of you kissing. (I dooooooo!)

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if when you go bowling, you spin your arm around and around like Gonzo. :concern:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if on your homework paper it says PLOT EXPOSITION: and in the blank space you really want to write 'it has to go somewhere'

YMBAOMF if all of the quotations that you put on a form of quotes that inspire you are Muppet quotes.

YMBAOMF if you are re-painting a doll, notice the hands are already purple (like Miss Piggy's), but realising she's not a pig, you are seriously considering turning your Clawdeen Wolf doll into Maureen The Mink.

Misskermie

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If You...

Attempt to make Bunsen's inventions

Reinact "Popcorn" in your kitchen.

Ignore the warning to not try Gonzo's stunts at home.

Think the only thing Tapioca pudding is good for, is for tap dancing on it.

Live by all Miss Piggy's life lessons

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF:

You put the "chickie in der baskie'....
You think that all of gonzo's insane stunts are cool
You know it's not easy being human because Kermit knows that "it's not easy being green"
You think all of the seasme street parodies (including Hill Street TWOS) are hilarious
You think that one of the funniest "Pigs in Space" skits was the one that involved M.A.M.M.A. (Musical And Mood Management Apparatus)
You think that all the people who made the muppets possible are MAD GENIUSES
You wonder what it'd be like to live on Sesame Street
You wonder what Walter is up to......

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you get the song Just One Person stuck in your head so often that your brother jokingly asks you if there's ever a time when you're not singing or humming t.