Your Thoughts: Funko Pop Muppets Series 1 Vinyl Figures

What is your favorite Muppet Series 1 vinyl figure?

• Animal

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Dr. Teeth

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Fozzie

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Kermit

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Mahna Mahna

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Snowth

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • San Diego Comic Con Metallic Mahna Mahna and Snowths

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Mark Johns

Reaction score
ive also seen the Star Wars out everywhere and the mavel ones at Target. But these mainstream stores need to start carrying more Muppet merchandise.

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I think they could more better with :smile::embarrassed::concern::mad::halo::big_grin: because I would get all of them but the details could be more better with the Eyes and the shape of Kermit's, Fozzie,and Gonzo heads.
why did they make their heads square but the details on Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths are better than the rest. To me they looked like you rushed and didn't pay attention on what you were doing. sorry....

but they could at least added more details to the others a little more.:sympathy::embarrassed::concern::wink:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
That is the style of the figure. Funko makes all sorts of different pop culture characters in that style. It's no Palisades, but it is pretty cool!

Hubert

Reaction score
I was the first to vote for Gonzo. I just really like that figure altogether. His suit is just perfect, those strands of hear on his head, the color and texture of his fur...it's just an all around brilliant figure.

Other things I like that are worth noting:
*There's nothing not to love on Fozzie. He's just plain perfect as well. His tie, fur, hat, everything.
*I love the effort made to get Dr. Teeth's clothing right.
*I like Miss Piggy's red dress. Miss Piggy is one of the characters that never really wear a certain thing all the time, so it's always a challenge to dress her in merchandise. But this is a great job on Funko and Disney's part.
*Though there were some coloring issues (as I'll say below), much of the coloring was terrific. I really appreciate that they did a good job on more obscure characters for merch, such as Dr. Teeth, Mahna Mahna, and the Snowths.
*The fact that Mahna Mahna and the Snowths are available is beyond me.
*Once again, I have to say that Gonzo's suit is done perfectly. The fact that they put him in the purple suit is great, too. At least, better than the chili pepper tie.
*Rather than giving Kermit all black eyes, they gave him his trademark eyes.

But those of you who know me know that when it comes to Muppet merch, I'm very nitpicky. So here's my nitpicks on the figures:

*Though I love the Gonzo figure, he's too big. The Gonzo puppet is one of the smaller Muppets, yet compared to the other figures, Gonzo's one of the largest. He should be more about Kermit's size instead, while characters such as Fozzie and Dr. Teeth should be larger.
*Coloring: Dr. Teeth's skin should be a tad darker...his is the same color as Kermit's on the figure. Gonzo's nose should be a bit bluer, rather than purpler. Mahna Mahna's skin should be purple, rather than a dark pink. Mahna Mahna's fur should be a darker green.
*I don't like how Mahna Mahna and the Snowths look like they're wearing clothes rather than having fur. A build more like Dr. Teeth would've worked better for them.
*Animal's eyes aren't working for me. I don't have a problem with the characters having black eyes, as that is the Funko style, but Animal's don't look right like that, as he already has black eyebrows.
*Animal's feet make him hard to stand up.
*Fozzie's name is spelled wrong on the one side of his box.

But all in all, I love these. I hope they make more.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I was the first to vote for Gonzo. I just really like that figure altogether. His suit is just perfect, those strands of hear on his head, the color and texture of his fur...it's just an all around brilliant figure.
I voted for Dr. Teeth, but at the time, I only had him, Mahna Mahna, and a Snowth. I wish I could change my vote to Gonzo. He is my favorite character out of the whole set!