The Muppets: Sleeping Beauty

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Ok. So heres what I got so far. I just got the casting done. I'm still workin' on the story. So, don't worry. Just enjoy the casting.

Princess Aurora- Leah(me)
Maleficent- Miss Piggy
Prince Phillip- Zoot Simms
Flora- Hilda
Fauna- Annie Sue
Merryweather- Trumpet Girl
King Stefan- Sgt. Floyd Pepper
King Huburt- Dr.Teeth
Queen Leah- Janice
Diablo- Animal
Samson- some random black Muppet Horse
The Duke of Hippie Kingdom- Lips Armstron(er...at least I think thats his last name....)
Maleficents's Goons:
- Crazy Harry
- Uncle Deadly
- Sweetums
- Thog
- Beautiful Day Monster
- Big Mean Carl

Thats all the characters. Just to let you know, only Leah, Zoot, Floyd, Janice, Dr.Teeth, and Lips are going to have to keep their own names. The others, they're just the names that were like in the movie/story. Theres no sayings in this story, srry.

Chapter 1- Princess Leah

Once apon a time, there was a kingdom known as Muppet Kingdom. King Floyd and Queen Janice own Muppet Kingdom. They have always wanted a daughter. However, before Queen Janice married King Floyd, she was married to another blue royalty muppet. Queen Janice fears that they're child will be different. But, King Floyd says that they're was nothing to worry about, except the evil mistress nextdoor of Muppet Kingdom and Hippie Kingdom. The evil Maleficent Piggy was always so cruel to the 2 kingdoms. But, the people in Hippie Kingdom and Muppet Kingdom have nothing to worry about. Not after a mirical.

On a beautiful August day, a baby girl in Muppet Kingdom was born. She was perfect. Dark sky blue hair, small green nose, and light blue skin. The two named their child, Leah. King Floyd invited everyone in the kingdom for the christening. He even invited his best friend from the Hippie Kingdom, he was known as King Teeth or Golden King.(I'm using King Teeth). King Teeth brought his 11 year old duke, Lips and his 5 year old son, Prince Zoot. Queen Janice invited the 3 good fairies to give Princess Leah their 3 gifts. Flora(Hilda) gives her gift of beauty. Fauna(Annie Sue) gives her gift of song. And finally, Merryweather(Trumpet Girl). Merryweather was Lip's age and Lips has always been into her, but he was just too shy to talk to her. Anyway, Merryweather blew her short blonde hair to the side of her head and was about to give Princess Leah her gift. That was until a certain evil mastermind crashed the party, and you know who I'm talking about.

Maleficent Piggy burst into anger about being not invited to the christening. King Floyd was holding baby Leah in his arms real tight. Maleficent Piggy karate chops King Floyd to the ground letting his arms let go of his own daughter. The newborn princess was flying in the air. Luckly, Prince Zoot had his arms out and he catches the princess. The young prince looks at the princess and smiles at her. He then places the baby back into her cradle. The Maleficent Piggy growls with anger and her trusty steed, Diablo(Animal), was about to charge. But, the evil witch tugged his chain. She gives Princess Leah her evil gift. What she said was that before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she would prick her finger on a needle on a spinning wheel, and die. Queen Janice and King Floyd were in tears. Queen Janice grabs little Leah and hugs her tight. Once Maleficent Piggy leaves, Merryweather had an idea, she was going to change her wish. Merryweather's gift was when she pricks her finger, instead of death, she will fall into a deep sleep and can be awaken with true loves kiss. King Floyd ordered his guards to find all spinning wheels in all the land and burn them. Once the guards, Flora suggests taking the princess deep into the woods and hide her from Maleficent Piggy and Diablo. Queen Janice and King Floyd sadly agree.

Once Princess Leah was in the woods, the 3 fairies kept the name Leah, but they had to cut the princess part. The 3 fairies discises themselves as peasent women to let Leah know they aren't fairys, they had no choice, but to hide their magic. They agree to keep Leah until her 16th birthday has passed. Many years later, Leah still thinks she is peasent, a peasent women.

Thats all I got. The second part is coming soon. Maybe tomorrow. I dunno. Hope ya love it!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ok. So heres what I got so far. I just got the casting done. I'm still workin' on the story. So, don't worry. Just enjoy the casting.

Princess Aurora- Leah(me)
Maleficent- Miss Piggy
Prince Phillip- Zoot Simms
Flora- Hilda
Fauna- Annie Sue
Merryweather- Trumpet Girl
King Stefan- Sgt. Floyd Pepper
King Huburt- Dr.Teeth
Queen Leah- Janice
Diablo- Animal
Samson- some random black Muppet Horse
The Duke of Hippie Kingdom- Lips Armstron(er...at least I think thats his last name....)
Maleficents's Goons:
- Crazy Harry
- Uncle Deadly
- Sweetums
- Thog
- Beautiful Day Monster
- Big Mean Carl

Thats all the characters. Just to let you know, only Leah, Zoot, Floyd, Janice, Dr.Teeth, and Lips are going to have to keep their own names. The others, they're just the names that were like in the movie/story. Theres no sayings in this story, srry.

Chapter 1- Princess Leah

Once apon a time, there was a kingdom known as Muppet Kingdom. King Floyd and Queen Janice own Muppet Kingdom. They have always wanted a daughter. However, before Queen Janice married King Floyd, she was married to another blue royalty muppet. Queen Janice fears that they're child will be different. But, King Floyd says that they're was nothing to worry about, except the evil mistress nextdoor of Muppet Kingdom and Hippie Kingdom. The evil Maleficent Piggy was always so cruel to the 2 kingdoms. But, the people in Hippie Kingdom and Muppet Kingdom have nothing to worry about. Not after a mirical.

On a beautiful August day, a baby girl in Muppet Kingdom was born. She was perfect. Dark sky blue hair, small green nose, and light blue skin. The two named their child, Leah. King Floyd invited everyone in the kingdom for the christening. He even invited his best friend from the Hippie Kingdom, he was known as King Teeth or Golden King.(I'm using King Teeth). King Teeth brought his 11 year old duke, Lips and his 5 year old son, Prince Zoot. Queen Janice invited the 3 good fairies to give Princess Leah their 3 gifts. Flora(Hilda) gives her gift of beauty. Fauna(Annie Sue) gives her gift of song. And finally, Merryweather(Trumpet Girl). Merryweather was Lip's age and Lips has always been into her, but he was just too shy to talk to her. Anyway, Merryweather blew her short blonde hair to the side of her head and was about to give Princess Leah her gift. That was until a certain evil mastermind crashed the party, and you know who I'm talking about.

Maleficent Piggy burst into anger about being not invited to the christening. King Floyd was holding baby Leah in his arms real tight. Maleficent Piggy karate chops King Floyd to the ground letting his arms let go of his own daughter. The newborn princess was flying in the air. Luckly, Prince Zoot had his arms out and he catches the princess. The young prince looks at the princess and smiles at her. He then places the baby back into her cradle. The Maleficent Piggy growls with anger and her trusty steed, Diablo(Animal), was about to charge. But, the evil witch tugged his chain. She gives Princess Leah her evil gift. What she said was that before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she would prick her finger on a needle on a spinning wheel, and die. Queen Janice and King Floyd were in tears. Queen Janice grabs little Leah and hugs her tight. Once Maleficent Piggy leaves, Merryweather had an idea, she was going to change her wish. Merryweather's gift was when she pricks her finger, instead of death, she will fall into a deep sleep and can be awaken with true loves kiss. King Floyd ordered his guards to find all spinning wheels in all the land and burn them. Once the guards, Flora suggests taking the princess deep into the woods and hide her from Maleficent Piggy and Diablo. Queen Janice and King Floyd sadly agree.

Once Princess Leah was in the woods, the 3 fairies kept the name Leah, but they had to cut the princess part. The 3 fairies discises themselves as peasent women to let Leah know they aren't fairys, they had no choice, but to hide their magic. They agree to keep Leah until her 16th birthday has passed. Many years later, Leah still thinks she is peasent, a peasent women.

Thats all I got. The second part is coming soon. Maybe tomorrow. I dunno. Hope ya love it!
Great start, Leah! I did see Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty and I read the orginal fairy tale as well. Amazing! More please!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This is really good so far! :excited:
By the way, I saw your picture of Janice as Cinderella on Deviantart. Looks really good. :flirt:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Heres part 2! Believe me, this might be a good one.

Chapter 2- Romance and the secret

Few years later, it was her 16th birthday. Leah was already a teenager. Her short dark sky blue hair was long to the spine of her back. She still has her skin color and her green nose, which was small-medium. She has purple eyeshadow, black eyelashes, and has beautiful black eyes. She also wears a brown ragged dress. And Merryweather was now in her 20s'. On that beautiful day, Leah was sent to pick berries from the forest. The reason the fairies wanted Leah out of the house is to prepare a surprise birthday party for her. They had no choice but to use magic.

Meanwhile in the forest, Leah started to sing a beautiful song. However, she didn't notice she was being watched. Yes, it was none other than Prince Zoot. Hes changed. He is now 50..er....whatever. He had all blue on. He had shades on and his hair was short and curly. He approached to the peasent girl. They danced and sing together. Once they stopped, Leah and Prince Zoot returned to their own homes.

Leah once returned home and to find a beautiful sight. The party and gifts were beautiful. A blue gown, a birthday cake, and all of the chores were done. Leah and the 3 fairies had the party for almost an hour and then, Leah told Flora, Fauna and Merryweather about the forest and how she met Prince Zoot. The 3 fairies were worried, they told Leah the secret. That she is Princess Leah and they were actually fairies. Leah was shocked, she was a princess! Leah bursted into tears and ran straight to her room and cried. The fairies realize, it was time to bring Leah home to Queen Janice and King Floyd.

Part 3 soon!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Heres part 2! Believe me, this might be a good one.

Chapter 2- Romance and the secret

Few years later, it was her 16th birthday. Leah was already a teenager. Her short dark sky blue hair was long to the spine of her back. She still has her skin color and her green nose, which was small-medium. She has purple eyeshadow, black eyelashes, and has beautiful black eyes. She also wears a brown ragged dress. And Merryweather was now in her 20s'. On that beautiful day, Leah was sent to pick berries from the forest. The reason the fairies wanted Leah out of the house is to prepare a surprise birthday party for her. They had no choice but to use magic.

Meanwhile in the forest, Leah started to sing a beautiful song. However, she didn't notice she was being watched. Yes, it was none other than Prince Zoot. Hes changed. He is now 50..er....whatever. He had all blue on. He had shades on and his hair was short and curly. He approached to the peasent girl. They danced and sing together. Once they stopped, Leah and Prince Zoot returned to their own homes.

Leah once returned home and to find a beautiful sight. The party and gifts were beautiful. A blue gown, a birthday cake, and all of the chores were done. Leah and the 3 fairies had the party for almost an hour and then, Leah told Flora, Fauna and Merryweather about the forest and how she met Prince Zoot. The 3 fairies were worried, they told Leah the secret. That she is Princess Leah and they were actually fairies. Leah was shocked, she was a princess! Leah bursted into tears and ran straight to her room and cried. The fairies realize, it was time to bring Leah home to Queen Janice and King Floyd.

Part 3 soon!
Oh! Leah! The poor thing! I knew her secret came out from the faries. Oh dear! I want to know what happens next? More plz!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long. So heres Chapter....er part 3. I'm hoping this is last!

The 3 fairies took Princess Leah into the castle. The princess's bedroom is where they lurerd her to. Once in, Flora added her princess tiara on her head. But Leah, however, was still upset. She buried her head on her make-up desk. The Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather left Leah alone. Princess Leah was still crying. But, she picked her head up. She sees a green glow coming from upstairs. She followed the glow. She was lurerd to a secret room on the highest tower. There, she found a spindle waiting for her. Leah didn't want to prick her finger. But she did. She fell on the floor. The curse took her life. The fairies found Leah, they place her on a bed in her room. Flora, Fauna and Merryweather putted a sleeping spell on the kingdom. Causing everyone to fall asleep. Before everyone fell asleep, King Teeth was just telling King Floyd about Prince Zoot finding some peasent girl in the forest with Duke Lips. The fairies once realize, they forgot that Leah loves Prince Zoot! And Duke Lips is with him! Great, now they got 2 boys to rescue.

Prince Zoot and Duke Lips, however, they arrived in the peasent girl's cottage. Where Maleficent Piggy, Animal, and Sweetums were waiting for them. She captured Prince Zoot and Duke Lips. The reason to kidnap them is, for Zoot, to prevent from breaking the spell. And Duke Lips, well, she just wanted him. Once the fairies arrived at the cottage, they found Duke Lips and Prince Zoot's hats. They both look like Robin Hood. They must go to Maleficent Piggy's castle to rescue them. Once they arrived, They follow Maleficent Piggy into the dungon to taunt Zoot and Lips. Lips, was crying a little. Zoot, however, was worried about the peasent girl. She laughs evily out of the dungon. The fairies helped the two escape. Merryweather looks deeply in Duke Lip's eyes, starts to fall in love. But, Flora kicked her elbow in Merryweather's side. Causing her to stop. They gave them both swords and and shields. They escaped, Maleficent Piggy's minions hid under all rubble of rocks and stone. Animal, however, changed his mood. He was now on the good side. Maleficent Piggy surrounds thorns all around King Floyd's castle. Causing them to be trapped. Merryweather, however, wanted Maleficent to stay out of they're way. She was about to kick her. But Maleficent putted the exact same spell, just like with Princess Leah, only without the spindle on her though. She will only wake up with true loves kiss, as well. Now, Duke Lips has to do the same thing with Prince Zoot. Flora casted a spell on Merryweather, by putting her in Princess Leah's room. It made Lips so mad. So did Prince Zoot. Maleficent made her escape but ending up falling in a river. Before she did, she casted a dragon spell for the two men to fight. Flora, Fauna, and Animal were waiting in the forest for them. Duke Lips and Prince Zoot lost their shields, all they had were their swords. They threw their swords directly into the dragon's heart. The dragon dies in seconds. The two were alive. Now all of Maleficent Piggy's spells will be broken. Except 2. Duke Lips and Prince Zoot both arrived in King Floyd's Castle.

They see King Floyd, Queen Janice, King Teeth, and other members of the castle asleep. They head up to the top of the castle. They see Animal, Flora, and Fauna by the sleeping girls. Duke Lips was the first to step up. He approached to Merryweather, his soft lips touched her lips. She woke up and sees Duke Lips. She hugged him and the fairies. Animal licked her face.

Now, it was Prince Zoot's turn. He approaches to Princess Leah. This was it! His true love! He slowly bends over, and gives Leah a long kiss on the lips. And then......................

Sorry this is short. I'm too tired. I'll try to finish it on....Monday. I'm busy plus I'm tired. Finals soon!