Miss Piggy's Aerobique

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I've seen this in The Works and just recently the album cover on Muppet Central Radio and the only thing I know that's similar is The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show sketch. So I must ask, what's on it? Is it a parody work out album or is it a real work out album? It's so unique and not like other Muppet albums or direct to media projects.

dwmckim

Reaction score
One of the best selling albums at the time was Jane Fonda's workout album and this was a spoof of it. Aside from the use of "Snackercize" it wasn't really similar to Fantastic Miss Piggy Show. It was indeed a parody of the exercise album genre but with the Muppets'/Miss Piggy's unique spin. Now while on paper it might sound like that's a hard concept to keep funny and fresh after a couple songs, every song was indeed funny and this is a must-hear for Piggy fans.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I hope it gets remastered on CD or even itunes /Amazon mp3 someday. I'd love to hear it. Perhaps there's a song about karate chopping "YIIIIYAAAH!" lol I was watching The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show last night when I made this thread. lol Awesome Special. Does anyone have an mp3 copy of the album? Since it's most likely out of print and all.