The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I also get strange looks when its 30 and I'm wearing a hoodie and everyone else looks like Randy from a Christmas Story
Nobody in this town knows how to dress for weather... when it's cold, teenagers and twentysomethings walk around in t-shirts and baggy shorts, and when it's in the 90s and 100s, old folks are walking around in sweaters, coats, and scarves complaining about freezing.

Other than that, people here have a general adversion to freezing... it's like as soon as it dips below 70 outside, everybody feels the need to crank up the heat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got up this morning thinking it was Thursday for some reason, lol.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Actually, it IS Thrusday.

EDIT: Oops, time zone problem. Sorry.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
*giggling* Now THAT was funny. Thanks guys.

--------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its more of a facepalm moment...

I was talking to a friend on skype last week and she had music playing in the background. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what song it was even though I had heard it plenty of times before...I just figured out she was listening to Alien Ant Farm's cover of Smooth Criminal *facepalm*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never really paid much attention before in the past, but I just now realized that Katie Holmes was quite a cutie when she was younger.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I broke the forum rule for having a too-long signature.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was going over some notes today, and as it turns out, to date, I've produced quite a bit more Steve D'Monster videos than I realized: over 50 in fact. Granted, because of various different technical difficulties, eight of those videos never got past production stage (one being that six-part Christmas special I planned last year), but had I known, or paid more attention, I would have attempted to do something special for #50, even though compared to some of the numbers of other YouTubers, 50 is hardly an accomplishment.

Though, if all goes as planned, and no more difficulties arise, the end of the year should see a total of at least 60, spanning seven "seasons".