Muppet Smilies

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
*Holy Grail music plays as GIna comes riding up*

I am looking for a Jamie. I am on a mightly quest to request that of a evil/devil smiley, perhaps in the form of Uncle Deadly. What must I do to have this quest completed?

I am more than prepared to answer some questions three.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
*Holy Grail music plays as GIna comes riding up*

I am looking for a Jamie. I am on a mightly quest to request that of a evil/devil smiley, perhaps in the form of Uncle Deadly. What must I do to have this quest completed?

I am more than prepared to answer some questions three.
Jamie is rarely on this forum anymore. I, however, have already made an Uncle Deadly smiley.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Should've been more clear. :embarrassed: Sorry, Muppetboy. I have no part in making that smiley. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Plays the song Liar Liar by the Castaways.

Lies! Jamie is indeed on these forums, going by his new name of jvcarroll.
And whereas the proliferation of self-created Muppet smilies representing every mentionable Muppet character by our community of talented artists is to be commended... They've not been branded as official Muppet Central Muppet smilies because:
a. These new smilies lack an emotion linking them to proper smilie usage, and/or
b. Muppet Central policy, not set by me if you're asking, dictates all smilies reflect the same overall style, hence why they're all from Jamie's excellent workmanship.

Now off with ye Gina, thyne quest lies beyond the flight speed of the common garden variety swallow.
:concern: African or European?
*:crazy: Explosion*.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Same here! I just love making them, but I understand why you want to stick with Jamie's smilies, so they all look alike! Thanks for the update!