Slackbot draws stuff

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Walkin' Along, Singin' a Song: Wembley and Gobo are setting off on an advantageous expectoration extraneous application adventurous exploration. Where to? Who cares? As long as they do it together, singing as they go, they'll have a good time.

Why yes, I did just watch The Beast of Blue Rock today. How did you guess?
Gasps! Oh my gosh! I love your drawing! The lyrics were from the song "Travelin' Free" from the episode The Voice Inside when Sprocket, Gobo, and Wrnch Doozaer were singing this song. Kim, you made smile. If you read "Remebering Jim Henson" you may know that I mention this episode You know "The Beast of Blue Rock"? I saw that episode and I could watch it again before I go back to school. Ugh! I am going to a Doozer for sure. I thought so! My favorite song from those guys is "Wemblin' Fool." Love it! I will put this on my avatar someday if I feel like it.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks, guys, glad you like this one. Normally I have whole scenes behind the pics I draw; thid was unusual in that it was just two characters palling around.

Fun fact: when I painted it up in Photoshop I was listening to DOOM and DOOM II background music. (When I write I often listen to the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack. No, definitely not mood music.

I've got another drawing drawified, but not yet scanned. It's another Gobo-and-someone-else pic, and those on DA who watch my scraps can guess who the other Fraggle is.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Fun fact: when I painted it up in Photoshop I was listening to DOOM and DOOM II background music. (When I write I often listen to the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack. No, definitely not mood music.
I normally listen to 80s music or Fraggle Rock songs while I draw.

DOOM and DOOM II, I use to play those a long time ago. Heck, I still have them games on a CD somewhere when I bought the DOOM Trilogy long ago. I use to really mess around with those MOD files, have aliens coming at me instead of demons and added in the Aliens 2 soundtrack, lol, oh what fun.

I've got another drawing drawified, but not yet scanned. It's another Gobo-and-someone-else pic, and those on DA who watch my scraps can guess who the other Fraggle is.
OH! OH! I know, I know! (Raises hand and waves rapidly through the air). She's cute, little, and downright adorable(not revealing name to keep everyone in suspense, if I'm right). If that's the one in your scraps, it will send the cute meter soaring off the scales. :coy:

Lola p

Reaction score
Hi Slackbot,
For some reason or another I am obsessed with horror movie stuff right now.

I was wondering f you could possible take a request from me. (if you have nothing planned for right now, Not to be rude :meep: )

I was wondering if you could do a vampire like Scooter. I would do it myself, but I have No
drawing skills whatsoever.

Your reward: a life time supply of virtual muffins. ( And a total OHMIGOSH moment from moi )

Best regards,

Lola p (Grace)

Ps: the whole vampire scooter thing comes from me watching fright night, seeing the spoof twilight posters for the muppets, and getting Into a discussion with people on the questions about anything thread. I am a total dork. xP

Slackbot

Reaction score
Lola P, sorry, I don't generally do requests. I'm open to trades and commissions, but as I have plenty of irons in the fire at any given time, freebies are not generally on my radar. Sorry.

Here's something I doodled up today...

Poncle's Zonked: Poncle, Gobo and Red's daughter (in my fanfics, anyway) is aggressively, in-your-face cute. So much so that sometimes it's a relief when she wears herself out and conks out.

I've been working on a big project for a few months, and in a week or so I should be able to post the result. It's the most ambitious thing I've done in decades, so cross your fingers that it'll turn out as good as it looks like it will.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Lola P, sorry, I don't generally do requests. I'm open to trades and commissions, but as I have plenty of irons in the fire at any given time, freebies are not generally on my radar. Sorry.

Here's something I doodled up today...

Poncle's Zonked: Poncle, Gobo and Red's daughter (in my fanfics, anyway) is aggressively, in-your-face cute. So much so that sometimes it's a relief when she wears herself out and conks out.

I've been working on a big project for a few months, and in a week or so I should be able to post the result. It's the most ambitious thing I've done in decades, so cross your fingers that it'll turn out as good as it looks like it will.
Awww! Ponicle is so cute! What in the rock does "zonk" mean? I never ever heard this word before like forever.