Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
Here's a place into which I shall plonk links to my Muppety artwork. Starting with:

Stargazing: An early pic of Gonzo & Camilla. For the story Bein' Blue.
Doodle Dump with Weirdo: playing around with Baby Gonzo's design. Drawn during a boring conference call at work.
Of Gonzos and Grouses: a pic drawn for the first chapter of Before Gonzo was Great.
Billie the Chick: fan-character created for--or during--Muppets from Earth.
Janken: A fan character for the fic Masks.
Night Walk: an illo for the chapter Deja Vu in the fic Masks. Hooray for Sad-Gonzo pics.
Scooter 'n' Janken: an illo for the chapter Inner Space in the fic Masks. My first attempt at drawing Scooter, who has a dang weird-shaped head. Janken's been redesigned a bit so he doesn't look so generic. Now he looks like Albert Alligator in a wig.

(EDIT: fixed to make links actually go to the images. DA can be a pain about linking sometimes.)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Gonzo's Hobbit: Thanks, glad you like it. Faces are my favorite thing to draw. For me, they are the focus of the picture.

Reevz1977: Wow, thank you! Coming from the perpetrator of some intensely intimidating awesomeness, that means something. :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh that's so cute. To me the picture doesn't look like he's dancing though. It looks more like he's in one of his moods where he's fit to take control and more confident. It's a great picture though.

Slackbot

Reaction score
*laughs* "I'm going to go out to that garden, pick that radish, and soufflé the H*** out of it!"

RedPiggy

Reaction score
ROFL! Yeah, that's exactly how Boober looks, LOL. Love them all. Sad Gonzo and Camilla and Gonzo on the roof and the Scooter one are my favorites, though they all look pretty good.

Slackbot

Reaction score
RedPiggy: Thanks. That was my first drawing of Boober. Well, second if you count the scribble, drawn on the back of a draft of "Masks" #11 during a party, that became this pic. Heh, to me he looks like a furry turtle.

Gonzo's Hobbit: Ya do have to love Boober when he gets all confident and stuff, even if he's usually wearing a goofy feathered hat at the time.