Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
Fraggle Inspirational Doodle Dump: Sketches for "The Plague Fraggles", a story I'm currently writing. I'm trying to get the hang of drawing the F5, a few at a time. Not sure how recognizable they are; Fraggles as a species are easy to draw, but it's a little tricker to get individuals to look right.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Who is supposed to be in there. I notice Boober and I think your original character (the one you drew with scooter) is in there. Should we me looking for any other familiar faces because no one stuck out to be as being recognizable.

If the pictures are any indication can't wait for the fanfic.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I think the one who looks like Janken is actually Wembley. He needs a haircut. I keep drawing him with Mokey hair for some reason. :coy:

(Since their faces are very similar, the neckline is the giveaway. If it looks like the banana tree shirt, it's Wembley. If it looks like a denim jacket, it's Janken.)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Fraggle Caroling - Another inspirational pic drawn for "The Plague Fraggles." A cute little scene from early in the story, before it earns its title; see the snippet below. I haven't yet come up with real names for the two little girls, so for now they're just "BG" and "GG". Anyone here want to donate a name or two?

"Did you bring some songs?" BG asked.

Janken looked down at her. "I brought lots of songs," he told her with a smile. "Want one?"

Both children chorused, "Yeah!"

Janken knelt and said, "Open my backpack and get my sweet potato."

GG undid the fastens and took out a ceramic flute that looked like its namesake, with two rows of three holes, side by side, on the top. He blew into the mouthpiece on top and covered the holes with fingers to play a short introduction. Then he handed the flute back to GG, who continued the tune, and began singing,
"We come from the fire, living in the fire,
Go back to the fire, turn the world around."
BG began clapping percussion. Gobo joined in with his gourd guitar. Janken continued singing about the people of the water and the mountain. Soon the others had picked up on the pattern of the lyrics and joined in. Even Sprocket, prancing bouncily, arfed along with them.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks!

Can't say I have hough of those names before now. The name "Minty" occurred to me for the older one, who is teal colored, but that sounds so frou-frou. The smaller one is brown, with orange hair and fur, and is one of those bundles of exuberant energy that you want to play with all day or stuff her in a sack until she shuts up. A pity the name "Gosalyn" is already taken.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Fraggle Rugrats - a color, non-smothered-in-winterwear pic of the nameless kids from the caroling pic. I'm open to suggestions on their names. Even if they only have bit parts, I feel bad leaving them with placeholders.

Are there any Fraggle Rock scholars out there who'd be willing to beta read this story? I want to make sure I'm getting everything right, this being my first FR story and all. I plan to post it starting on the weekend after next, so time is kind of short (by my standards).

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
For some reason, I get a Dr. Suess vibe from the older sister. Must be the hair. :stick_out_tongue:

How about Maya for the older sister and Bebe for the younger?