The Secret Life of a Background Character

Aaron

Reaction score
Oh Aaron! This is a great sotry, not disappointing.

Well, I already read this fanfic and it's wonderful. I will make a comminent that there must be more story soon.
The fact that he's stopping was the disappointing thing . Haha.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah...like I said, I'll still try to update this occasionally just to finish it, for the people who want it finished.

But in the meantime, may I direct you over to A Little Thing Called Fate, a new story I started? (shameless plugging, I know :stick_out_tongue:)

Once again, I'm glad you're all enjoying this story and I thank you for all your support and pushing me on. (BTW...the more you moan and groan and nag me about this story, the better chance you'll get chapter 4.3, hint hint)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yeah...like I said, I'll still try to update this occasionally just to finish it, for the people who want it finished.

But in the meantime, may I direct you over to A Little Thing Called Fate, a new story I started? (shameless plugging, I know :stick_out_tongue:)

Once again, I'm glad you're all enjoying this story and I thank you for all your support and pushing me on. (BTW...the more you moan and groan and nag me about this story, the better chance you'll get chapter 4.3, hint hint)
Okay, you ask for it! (groans)! More story pleaseeeee! :smirk:

Muppetfan: Yeah! I guess it feels bad to have no more at all. It's dying?

:sigh: We're going to die?

Muppetfan: No, Boober! It's this story to has no more chapters and it's unfinished.

:sigh: Oh! (shrugs and walks away)

Anyway, Hubert! I can't believe you are leaving this story incomplete. Hmph! I am waiting until there is more. Thank you!

Hubert

Reaction score
Aye Aye. I'll get to it eventually, just for you guys. :stick_out_tongue:

Aaron

Reaction score
i will post in this thread once a month until an update arrives.

galagr

Reaction score
Er, I guess I"ll be the one posting until an update arrives. :halo: