SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

catherine

Reaction score
I am sorry, I haven't been online on here, I have been watching it all the time from the start.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
Saw some of the rhythmic gymnastics qualifying rounds today. Yeah, I know people make fun of Dances With Ribbons, but I really like watching it. As someone with ZERO personal grace or coordination, I am always deeply impressed by dancers, acrobats, and these young ladies. Neat. :smile:

----------------

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Rhythmic gymnastics is cool to watch and I totally think it's underrated as a whole, but I get frustrated watching competitions because the scoring is so political.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Rhythmic gymnastics is cool to watch and I totally think it's underrated as a whole, but I get frustrated watching competitions because the scoring is so political.
Yeah, it does seem very subjective. One routine which impressed me wasn't scored as high as one that seemed too repetitive...go figure. But still fun just to watch.
-----------------

Vincent L

Reaction score
The closing ceremony is tomorrow, 4 am local time. Which is the same day as I have to go to school. I have to leave at 6:30, so I'll miss about 15 minutes of action.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I have school tomorrow, but nothing is stopping me from watching the closing ceremonies. Once again, "Yaaaaay!"

(bandit, are you there?)

Hubert

Reaction score
I think she's off on an Olympics retreat...she seems to have vanished...

Vincent L

Reaction score
Anyone watching the live feed? It starts in only 15 minutes!