Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
For the credits, I looking for the instrumental music. I already have Life's a Happy Song.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I have a few old and new Sesame Street/Muppet albums in my dropbox which I had saved before they got taken off the internet. Most are kinda low quality as they are recorded off of vinyl, but they are audible.
  • Sesame Street Original Cast (both volumes)
  • The Muppet Show original cast (both volumes)
  • The Muppet Show Music Album
  • Sing Songs of Joe Raposo
  • At Home with Ernie and Bert
  • Sesame Street Fever (with bonus remix)
  • Monster Melodies (plus missing tracks from the original vinyl release)
  • Silly Songs (missing Monster in the Mirror)
  • I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself Some Letters... And Numbers, Too!
  • Born To Add (original vinyl version)
  • The Muppet Alphabet Album (original vinyl version)
  • Help Your Child Learn About Numbers! (CD version)
  • The Best of Elmo
  • The Muppets Sing The Beatles
  • Put Down The Duckie!
I have a few others I forgot to mention: Oscar's Trashy Songs, Let A Frown Be Your Umbrella, My Name Is Roosevelt Franklin, Ernie's Hits (FLAC format from a torrent) and though it's not related to the Muppets, The Electric Company original cast, and there's a few other albums on my old laptop. The one I'm using now though also has a few other random songs. Feel free to ask.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Does anyone have Rainbow Connection sung by Steve Whitmire's Kermit?

DePingPong

Reaction score
I have a few others I forgot to mention: Oscar's Trashy Songs, Let A Frown Be Your Umbrella, My Name Is Roosevelt Franklin, Ernie's Hits (FLAC format from a torrent) and though it's not related to the Muppets, The Electric Company original cast, and there's a few other albums on my old laptop. The one I'm using now though also has a few other random songs. Feel free to ask.
Would you be able to send full albums or just songs? If albums could you send me Monster Melodies, Silly Songs, Help Your Child Learn About Numbers!, and Oscar's Trashy Songs? If sending them by email, my email is youretooslowcomms@gmail.com . If you want anything in return, just ask and i'll tell you what I have! Thanks :batty:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So, as little of you know, for the past two seasons of SS, I've been making albums of all (or as many as I can get) the songs from the season. Some have already appeared on YouTube in promotion for the season, so here's what I've got so far: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2hz53 Enjoy!

EDIT: Also, if anyone has "Lift the One You Love", that'd be swell

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Would you be able to send full albums or just songs? If albums could you send me Monster Melodies, Silly Songs, Help Your Child Learn About Numbers!, and Oscar's Trashy Songs? If sending them by email, my email is youretooslowcomms@gmail.com . If you want anything in return, just ask and i'll tell you what I have! Thanks :batty:
Links have been sent.

As for requests, if anyone has The Frog Prince LP digitized, let me know. Though there's a copy on YouTube, the quality is awful, and I'm hoping someone has an actual transfer as opposed to recording it with a camera. Also, Sesame Disco, if anyone has it...

DePingPong

Reaction score
Anyone have any SS Albums? If so, can someone tell me what they have and if they could send them to me? I have tons to offer as well, as long as some episodes and episodes/tapes from the My Sesame Street Home Video and Sesame Songs Home Video series that I have saved on my computer.