Rumor: New Sesame Street Movie in the Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, looks like until we get the new theatrical movie, SW is coming out with another new direct-to-DVD movie focusing on, oh shocker, Elmo...

So now, the way I see it, since Elmo has had a theatrical movie, a TV movie, and now a DVD movie, then SW owes us TWO new Big Bird movies, even if they're TV or DVD movies.
I plan on getting this tomorrow, but by the look of it, it seems more like a Elmo/Telly/Abby ensemble piece. I mean, Abby's the one who puts it all in action in the first place.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Welp. The egg's on my face now. Or is it court?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nah, no one's fighting here... just a little scrambling is all.

Yeesh, we already have an egg in this thread, I didn't need to lay another one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So now, the way I see it, since Elmo has had a theatrical movie, a TV movie, and now a DVD movie, then SW owes us TWO new Big Bird movies, even if they're TV or DVD movies.
He has several DTV movies, actually. Or at least he's used to that extent in original DTV projects.

Personally, I want a semi-ensemble piece that focuses mostly on Ernie and Bert because, let's face it... Ernie and Bert predate EVERY Sesame Street character, even Big Bird. Plus the thing is bound to be a hit in Germany, like I said somewhere else in this thread.

There's a lot of great comedic tension between the characters. They could have a huge falling out or something to give the plot some depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.