Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score

Can anyone see the picture or is it still the "IMG" thing? Looks like to me it's still "IMG".

You click on "Insert/media image", correct? Then the URL it asks for is from a place you have it posted picture on the Internet, correct? What am I doing wrong?

This is so frustrating.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Can anyone see the picture or is it still the "IMG" thing? Looks like to me it's still "IMG".

You click on "Insert/media image", correct? Then the URL it asks for is from a place you have it posted picture on the Internet, correct? What am I doing wrong?

This is so frustrating.
It's the IMG block! I don't see the picture. How am I going to see it? It must be image blocking! Ugh!

jvcarroll

Reaction score

This is so frustrating.
Did this embed work? I like this, especially the smooshy cake!​

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Here is my entry! I struggled with this. I also majorly procrastinaed which is not ike me. My idea was the round logo in a 30 with the Fraggles hanging and sitting in it. I thought it was too plain alone. You can see that version below! I wasn't crazy how it looked so I watched some episodes and liked Uncle Matt's maps in the background.

My art was inspired by Uncle Matt’s Map collection. I drew this by hand and colored it in Photoshop. I actually used to draw Fraggle themed maps as a child! The art is in layers so the text can to be removed or translated. I chose a big 30 because numbers are truly international.
Can you find the Fraggle 5the last of the Lily Creatures, Uncle Matt, Lanford, Doozers, Sprocket, a Merggle and the radish hidden in the map?
It's a Fraggle Where's Waldo!
http://www.talenthouse.com/creative...e21c83759c5347d/595?affiliate=107967839257495#

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I'm trying to get back into drawing after 25 years and worry if it's worth even trying. I am enjoying drawing again at the moment, so I guess I'll keep doing it for the moment, regardless of what others think. Just wish I could draw better than I do. Ah, the curse of unskilled hands. /lol
HECK YA! JUST FOR FOR THE JOY OF DRAWING- what would Mokey do???

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Wow! I don't believe it! You are an artist well like Mokey. I would love you to work on the other 4. This is amazing and very creative. Lovely! You get doozer sticks or radishes for a job well done. You know what? Just kidding! (laughs)!
I REALLY like that!!! I would totally wear that on a shirt! Plus I have red hair! LOL She is my home girl

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Why is the Talenthouse website so slow and tweaky?