Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors...

Misskermie

Reaction score
:embarrassed: That's better! Woah-oh! Who is this?
Muppetfan: I am your Muppet fan!
:embarrassed: W-w-w-what?
Muppetfan: Is it just me or is Fozzie shy at seeing Muppet fans online. He's so funny!
:embarrassed: You think I'm funny?
Muppetfan: Yes!
:embarrassed: Ahhhh!
You shall stay away from my bear, or I'll go Miss Piggy on you. Hiiiii-Yaaaaa.... LOL I'm kidding.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Good grief! So much randomness! I gotta start a letter as soon as possible! :concern:

Misskermie

Reaction score
You should make Fozzie write me.

*Looks around at people staring*

Or something else...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot...

Beaker. DO Beaker.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Erm, er, Beaker's is way over due so I'll try and get his letter as soon as possible. However I do have another letter that just arrived! Enjoy and call Beaker about the issue.​

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors,

Like, first of all, hi! How are you?

I just wanted to say, like, okay, you know, how awesome and totally groovy you guys are! Because, yeah, you so are!

So it’s like this yeah? Miss Piggy told me about this thing called fanfiction and how all the rully good ones are about her and Kermit! Fer sure! And then she mentioned that there were some of me and Floyd, so I just HAD to get into it!

And so I read some with Floyd and, y’know what? They’re sooo adorable! Okay, like so what if the soap-opera stuff didn’t actually happen? It was still, like, rully enjoyable!

Floyd liked them too! Well, that’s, like, what he said, but I’m rully not sure. He’s been hitting his head on the wall for two hours straight now. I should probably stop him! Animal needs to be, y’know, fed.

Lots of love,

Janice.

P.S. Seriously, what’s with you guys and your obsession with me-taking-off-my-clothes thing! Ew!

Misskermie

Reaction score
LOL we're sorry Janice! You said it so many times! LOL

I can imagine Janice saying this. Good job!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh me too! Once again, I see a reference where she said she is not doing her taking-her-clothes-off thing. That reference is from TGMCor The Great Muppet Caper. I can hear Janice's voice very clearly, but I like know she is rully voiced by David Rudman. Fer sure! :flirt: