Forum Loading/Posting Problems?

Hubert

Reaction score
The forum seems to be having some bugs lately...half of the pages take forever to load, I'm getting the "Wait to reply" error message on just about everything I try to post on, among other things. When I tried to create this thread, I had to reload the page just to get the box to write my text to show up. Anyone else having these problems?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Occasionally when I try to log on, the screen just simply fades to white and does nothing.

Sometimes, replies won't post, so I have to hit "Post Reply" again for it to go through (and also get an error message to wait as well).

I'm constantly getting a horizontal scroller on the forum index, so I have to hover the cursor over a board title to make it go away.

We still have no birthday feature.

Why is the font of our posts Times New Roman? What is this, the 90s?

Status messages still haven't been fixed.

I gotta go pee.

You can't ever search for anything half the time because you get error messages saying the terms are "too short" or "too common".

There's been waaay TOO much muffining around here lately.

We were allowed to post images in our signatures for like one second, then that feature was taken away from us (not the first time it happened).

Newsie changes her avatar too much (Sarge is getting bad about it too).

Why do people keeping asking about Eric Jacobson performing Cookie Monster when he never did?

Can we get Leif Garrett to join this forum so we can all make fun of him?

Did Oscarfan used to be orange?

Can I have a hug?

Well, it almost seemed like this thread was turning into a rant about general problems throughout the forum, so I thought I'd add to the list... over a year later, while I have gotten used to the new forum, I still kind of miss the old one... or at least the layout anyway, granted, the new forum does have a lot more useful features, larger avatars, we can actually post images in posts, among other things.

Hubert

Reaction score
Not quite what this thread's intention was...

*mumble last time I create a thread pointing out that the forum is super slow today in an attempt to help out mumble*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Occasionally when I try to log on, the screen just simply fades to white and does nothing.
Thats why I stay logged in :stick_out_tongue:

Although the site is still just barely accessible from my phone, which irritates me

Sometimes, replies won't post, so I have to hit "Post Reply" again for it to go through (and also get an error message to wait as well).
When that happens to me, the post still generally goes through :/

I'm constantly getting a horizontal scroller on the forum index, so I have to hover the cursor over a board title to make it go away.
So it's not just a weird chrome thing...

We still have no birthday feature.
:boo:

Why is the font of our posts Times New Roman? What is this, the 90s?
It's not. It's Georgia. Times New Roman would be an improvement.

Status messages still haven't been fixed.
:grr:

I gotta go pee.
Then pee, boy!

You can't ever search for anything half the time because you get error messages saying the terms are "too short" or "too common".
I don't search for things very often

There's been waaay TOO much muffining around here lately.
*shrugs*

We were allowed to post images in our signatures for like one second, then that feature was taken away from us (not the first time it happened).
I like it without images

Newsie changes her avatar too much (Sarge is getting bad about it too).
:stick_out_tongue:

Why do people keeping asking about Eric Jacobson performing Cookie Monster when he never did?
No idea

Can we get Leif Garrett to join this forum so we can all make fun of him?
He's resorted to World's Dumbest. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard

Did Oscarfan used to be orange?
He was an oopma loompa? :confused:

Can I have a hug?
No hug for you