Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I have life's a happy song, but thanks a bunch. I did see that second video, but it doesn't have everything I wanted. I'm sure somebody will have it someday! :wink:
Perhaps you're thinking of this...?
Sorry about the narration, this isn't my video...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
No, I have that. After the final Mahna Mahna, they start playing some of the score music. You are being such a great help, though!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
After the final Mahna Mahna, they start playing some of the score music. You are being such a great help, though!
I don't really recall that part... I thought the instrumental for "Life's A Happy Song" came afterwards. If worse comes to worse and I can't find anything on YouTube I'll try to grab the movie off a torrent.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
There's the instrumental, and if you wait even longer it gets to the score. (Paris, Karate scene) I searched YouTube too, but had no luck. You really are helping me so much!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
There's the instrumental, and if you wait even longer it gets to the score. (Paris, Karate scene) I searched YouTube too, but had no luck. You really are helping me so much!
I have a torrent of the movie (DVDRip) downloading now. Afterwards I'll throw it into a video editor, grab the credits, render the video and make an MP3 of it. It'll be a while til it gets done...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I have it, but there is no way to download it. :frown: I can PM it to you. If he sends me the mp4 file, I will send it to you.

I figured out how to get it into mp3 file! Thanks soooo much Biffenstimmers! You deserve 15 kagillion muffins!!!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
do you still have the link for that lol?
I can send the link to you too.
I figured out how to get it into mp3 file! Thanks soooo much Biffenstimmers! You deserve 15 kagillion muffins!!!
:insatiable: Nom nom nom.
Me thank you for muffin. :stick_out_tongue:

OK, seriously, I'm glad you appreciate my help. I was just really bored and looking for something to do, so yeah, I made that MP3.