The Major League Baseball Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
Yikes. Maybe they can call somebody up from Triple-A.
That's what I'm thinking they're probably gonna have to do...I know the backup-ish shortstop is going to be on maternity leave for a few days, so that might make room for one, however I think that Chad Qualls is about ready to come back from the bereavement list...so we'll see how that all plays out.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Now Bartolo Colon is the latest player to be suspended by MLB for a drug violation, leaving the A's short a starter unless Brett Anderson can come back healthy. I'd like to see them stay in the wild card race.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yes, we Cincinnatians do love our Reds! WORLD SERIES THIS YEAR (I hope).
Yup, I don't think we'll win the World Series this year. BUT, I DO expect to actually have a better shot at winning a playoff series. We Cincinnatians, when it comes to sports, are VERY pessimistic..........at least I am anyways(Thank you Mike Brown for that pessimism)

Daniel

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Yup, I don't think we'll win the World Series this year. BUT, I DO expect to actually have a better shot at winning a playoff series. We Cincinnatians, when it comes to sports, are VERY pessimistic..........at least I am anyways(Thank you Mike Brown for that pessimism)

Daniel
I don't know. We might at least make it to the World Series, I hope. I'll be at the game on Saturday. GO REDS!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't know. We might at least make it to the World Series, I hope. I'll be at the game on Saturday. GO REDS!
Cool, I'll see if I can see ya on the TV screen. But I don't think we'll get the World Series. We have as good a shot as any but I just don't know about that

Daniel

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Cool, I'll see if I can see ya on the TV screen. But I don't think we'll get the World Series. We have as good a shot as any but I just don't know about that

Daniel
Haha. You don't even know what I look like. Or should i just wear my Kermit shirt so you can recognize me? :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
HA! Nah, I'll just pretend I saw ya how bout that?

Daniel

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Okay, cool. I'll be in the Reds T-shirt so I should be easy to spot.