Unofficial Picture Thread!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I figured out why I got confused! You see, Danny Kaye was in Peter Cottontail. In it, He sang "In the Summer Time." Roger Miller also sang "In the Summer Time" in TMS. That's why I got confused!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Don't think I've ever tried to share a picture of me. Not as far as I can remember at least.

Let's see if this works.

I can't seem to upload the picture from my computer. I'll try to figure it out later.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Hubert. You should change your profile picture to Danny Kaye singing "Inchworm".

Hubert

Reaction score
Hubert. You should change your profile picture to Danny Kaye singing "Inchworm".
I might eventually...but you have to realize something about me and avatar changing: they do not go well together. It's rare that DVD and Piggy are sticking around this long...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I might eventually...but you have to realize something about me and avatar changing: they do not go well together. It's rare that DVD and Piggy are sticking around this long...
I know. I'm impressed. :stick_out_tongue:

I swear, I change my avatar under impulse or something...

Hubert

Reaction score
I know. I'm impressed. :stick_out_tongue:
Thank you. I'm hoping that I'm finally over that Behemoth/Shakey Sanchez avatar. See, it only took one of my favorite non-human entertainers in the world and one of my favorite human entertainers in the world...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't really want to see everyone's pictures. While roaming about MC, I have an idea of what everyone looks like in my heart, and if the picture differs too much from my imagination, I get really disappointed.
I'm afraid to ask what you think I look like lol.

Daniel