Looking for Miss Piggy Crossstitch Pattern

rebecca

Reaction score
  1. :mad:Thank you Can you help me, I would like to purchase The Muppets cross stitch pattern books, they were published in 1994, are they still available... I would love to cross stich the muppets - miss piggy Can you help

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to MuppetCentral Forum,

I have these patterns, and I also live in the UK, I could send you some photocopies of the patterns if you like?

I will Private message you with my details.

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Nope, I wasn't kidding. Thanks for the explanation, I have seen it before but didn't know thats what it was called. Guess who feels stupid! ! !

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Lol,

No problem, next task is to learn how to do it, I'll send you some copies too shall I! hehe

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I used to do something with my Grandma, I think it was called something lomb where you punched a needle in repeatedly and on one side the design would be fluffy - that was cool! I can also make a awesome wool bobble!

rebecca

Reaction score
Many thanks Chris,

Please do send me copies of the patterns, if you need any money for postage, please let me know,

You have made a great lady happy!

Rebecca

giggles92

Reaction score
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to MuppetCentral Forum,

I have these patterns, and I also live in the UK, I could send you some photocopies of the patterns if you like?

I will Private message you with my details.

Chris
I am wondering what the patterns are like, and it you still have them, as I am currently looking for cross stitchs of the muppets? Hope you can help

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Wow, it's amazing when someone quotes you from a post that's nearly 5 years old!!?

Welcome to muppet central forum.
I do still have the muppets cross stitch books. Although they do now regularly pop up on eBay ..... And amazon quite cheaply!!

Chris