Fanfic: Survival Of The Muppets

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Put me in the show! I must avenge my bear!
I actually have an idea. When I get down to the final 5, there's gonna be an episode about what happened to everyone who was eliminated. (And I'm not telling you what happened to them just yet.) I could give you a cameo if you want.

galagr

Reaction score
Ooh! Can I make a cameo as well? You can even have the characters blow me up if you want! :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Hey guys. Junior year has gotten me SO busy lately. I won't be updating my stories as often, but I will try to get to them as often as I can. Anyways, enjoy the episode!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 11

The camera rolls on Missy, hanging upside down from a tree branch.

Missy: Hey gang! If you all are wondering why I'm in this position, it's because I'm letting the blood rush to my brain. It's a way of relaxation....-falls off branch onto ground- Or is this masochism? Oh well....anyways, last time on Survival of The Muppets......the remaining contestants had to endure a strong, strong scent....the scent of fancy $100 perfume my boyfriend bought me. Animal....--shutters-....went high and nuts over the perfume, but still managed to win invincibility. In the end, Scooter stood up for a "was going to be eliminated" Janice and sent himself on a trip to the Boat of Losers. Who will get the boot tonight? Find out on SURVIVAL......OF THE MUPPETS!

The Girls Cabin

Inside the cabin, a chalk line has been drawn, separating the two sides of the room. Miss Piggy and Annie Sue on one side, Janice on the other. Janice is busy playing her guitar, Annie Sue is reading a magazine and Miss Piggy is filing her nails. There is suddenly a knock on the door.

Miss Piggy: Janice, get it.

Janice: Like, what am I? The servant?

Miss Piggy: Pretty much.

Janice: Like you may have separated the room, but I am like NOT getting the door.

Miss Piggy: Ugh! Vous are such a whiner.

Janice: Like, looks who's talking.

Miss Piggy: Fine. -turns to Annie Sue- Oh, Annabelle.

Annie Sue: -looks up from her magazine- Yes, Miss Piggy?

Miss Piggy: Will you be a dear and get the door?

Annie Sue goes over to open the door and bursting through the door is Animal, with his leash on.

Animal: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Annie Sue and Miss Piggy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Janice: Like, morning Animal.

Animal: Morning!

Miss Piggy: GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE! GET IT OUT!!!

Animal: -to Miss Piggy- You mean! -gives a razzberry and turns back to Janice- Walk! Walk! Walk!

Janice: None of the boys will walk you?

Animal: No....

Janice: Don't fret. I'll walk you, Animal.

Animal: Walk! Walk! Walk!

Janice takes Animal's leash and walks out the cabin with him.

Miss Piggy: Good. She's gone. Let's lock the door before she comes back. That way, we can make her sleep outside.

Annie Sue: Ummm Miss Piggy, can I ask you something?

Miss Piggy: Yes?

Annie Sue: Aren't you taking this rivalry between you and Janice a bit TOO far?

Miss Piggy: -laughs- Oh, you are a funny one, Annabelle. Nothing is TOO far for moi.

################
Annie Sue: I think I'm getting really sick and tired of Miss Piggy and Janice fighting. They need to really make up somehow. You know I don't even know why they're fighting. I think I'll go ask.
################

The Boys Cabin

Kermit and Sam are covering their ears while Pepe is singing.

Pepe: -singing- Hey! I just met you! And theese ees crazy! But ere's my number! So call me maybe!

Sam: STOP! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!

Kermit: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT STOP!

Sam goes over to the distracted Pepe and knocks his IPod out of his hands. Pepe immediately stops singing and slaps Sam across the face.

Pepe: WHAT DID YOU THAT FOR!?!?!

Sam: I am SICK and TIRED of hearing you singing that repulsive song!

Pepe: Eet es not repulsive, hokay. Eet es the best song ever! And don't you forget about it!

There is suddenly a knock on the door. Sam opens the door and standing outside is Annie Sue.

Annie Sue: Hi, guys.

Kermit: Oh hi, Annie Sue.

Pepe: What es a.....GIRL.......doing here?

Annie Sue: I just need to ask a question.

Sam: Yes?

Annie Sue: Well....I don't know how to exactly put it.....

Kermit: What are you trying to ask?

Annie Sue: Ummm.....why are....Janice and Miss Piggy always fighting all the time now?

Kermit, Sam and Pepe all look at each other for a moment, then turn back to Annie Sue.

Pepe: Easy. Es all Floyd's fault.

Kermit: Pepe, it's not all Floyd's fault.

Annie Sue: What does Floyd have to do with this?

Pepe: Miss Piggy and Floyd, they hate each other, hokay? So, Floyd's hate for Miss Piggy rubbed off on Janice while they were making love.....

Sam: I didn't hear them making love once the whole time Floyd was here.

Pepe: Well, it's there nature. So, Janice now hates Miss Piggy. Hokay? Simple as that.

Annie Sue: So, it's pretty much all Floyd's fault?

Sam and Kermit: NO!

Pepe: Si.

Annie Sue: Thanks, Pepe. -leaves-

Kermit: PEPE!

Pepe: What did I do?

Kermit and Sam: EVERYTHING!

##############
Pepe: Hokay, all I did was tell Annie Sue the truth. Don't blame me. I'm only the messenger.
##############

At the campfire

Missy: Good late morning, final seven. Today's challenge should you get wet and pumped.

Sam: Don't tell me we're going to jump off another cliff.

Missy: No....we're going swimming in the swamp!

Kermit: YES!!!!

Miss Piggy: Kermie!

Kermit: Yeah?

Miss Piggy: But...I don't like the swamp.

Kermit: Don't worry, Miss Piggy. I can help you out with whatever challenge it is. I'm good with swamps.

Missy: Oh that's great to hear, Kermit. Cause we're going to the swamp for team fighting. In pairs, or in threes, your group will fight off..........The Mighty Swamp Gator.

Kermit: -smile goes to a fearful frown- Suhh....suhhh....Swamp Gator?

Missy: That's right. The Mighty Swamp Gator.

#################
Kermit: Suhhhhh.....suhhh.......suhhhh.....
#################

At The Creatorous Swamp

Missy: Whichever pair or trio beat the Mighty Swamp Gator win invincibility. Simple as that.

Janice: Like, we got this in the bag, Animal.

Animal: WE WIN! WE WIN! WE WIN!

Missy: Well, then. Prove it. Janice and Animal, you're first.

Janice and Animal dive right into the Swamp. The Mighty Gator Swamp approaches them quickly. Janice grabs onto the legs underwater while Animal hits the Gator's head against a mossy rock. The Gator grabs Animal by his strong hand and throws him out of the swamp. He then uses his tail and hits Janice out of the Swamp. The Gator laughs a deep laugh in victory.

Missy: OOOOOOOOHHHHH! That was painful.

Miss Piggy: Ha ha!

Missy: Pepe, Sam, Annie Sue....you three are next.

Pepe, Sam and Annie Sue head into the Swamp. All three are intimidated by the Gator.

Pepe: Ummm....uhhh....

Annie Sue: Nice gator. Please don't hurt us.....

The Gator gives a mighty roar, right in front of the three. This roar knocks the three of them out of the Swamp.

Missy: Wow....they didn't even fight. Such wimps.

Pepe: Hey....I've never battled a gator before, hokay.

Missy: Whatever. Miss Piggy and Kermit....it's all up to you two.

Kermit: Ummmm....maybe we shouldn't do this Miss Piggy. I mean, you hate swamps, remember?

Miss Piggy: -puts her arm around him- Kermie....vous are the only one I'd fight off a Swamp Gator for. I'd fight him......with our love.

Miss Piggy and Kermit then jump into the Swamp. They immediately come face to face with the Gator. Kermit tries to run out of the Swamp, but Miss Piggy holds him back.

Miss Piggy: BRING IT, LIZARD BREATH!

The Gator tries to hit Miss Piggy with his tail, but misses when Miss Piggy jumps up. She then gives the Gator a jump kick to the face, immediately knocking out the Gator.

Missy: Woah....that was intense. Miss Piggy and Kermit have won the invincibility!

Kermit: Piggy, we did it! I mean...you did it.

Miss Piggy: Moi knows. Moi knows. -kisses Kermit's cheek-

######################
Kermit: This has probably been the best thing Piggy has done for me. And I mean it when I say it.

Miss Piggy: -sigh- Moi would do anything for Kermie......
######################

At the campfire ceremony.

Missy: As you all know, Miss Piggy and Kermit have won the invincibility. So voting them out was not an option. You've all cast your votes for who you all want gone tonight. Tonight....the meal is a Dum Dum Pop.

Sam: A Dum Dum Pop? Is that all you can think of?

Missy: It's the only thing I have left.

Animal: DUMS DUMS! DUM DUMS! DUM DUMS!

Missy: Don't get too excited there, Animal. Are you all ready? The first two safe......Janice....

Janice: Fer sure!

Miss Piggy: Ugh.

Missy throws Janice her Dum Dum Pop

Janice: Oh look! Strawberry flavored! Rully!

Missy: Sam.

Sam: Well....at least I'm safe. -Missy throws him the Dum Dum Pop- Hmmm.....blueberry.

Missy:.......Animal.

Animal: OOH! OOH! MYSTERY FLAVOR! MYSTERY FLAVOR!

Missy: Okay okay. -throws Animal the Dum Dum Pop-

Pepe: Oh no! The bottom two! No! No! NOOOOO!!!! Wait, Missy, can I ask you a question?

Missy: Yes?

Pepe: Will you marry me?

Missy: Uhhh.....YOU KNOW WHAT! I'M DONE! I'M TIRED OF YOU! I'M JUST SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU! I'M DONE! I DO NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU, PEPE! I DON'T! I DON'T! YOU KNOW WHY?

Pepe: Why?

Missy: BECAUSE! ONE, I HATE YOU! AND TWO.......I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!

Pepe: -gasp- Why was I not informed of this? YOU TRAITOR! You have betrayed me and my heart! -takes Annie Sue's hand-

Annie Sue: What the....Pepe!

Pepe: Come, cara mia! We shall make a NEW LIFE together. TOGETHER!!!!!! -runs off with Annie Sue to the Dock of Whining Losers and quickly onto the Boat of Losers-

Missy: Uhhh.....I need to go....refresh myself. -leaves-

Janice: Like does anyone know what the heck just happened?

Sam: Nope.

Animal: NO.

Kermit: Not a clue.

Miss Piggy: No.

Janice: Oh....so like...what do we do now?

Miss Piggy: As if you didn't know already..... We turn to the camera and say "We'll see you next time on Survival of The Muppets."

Kermit: I think that's supposed to sound a little more dramatic, though.

Animal: Dramatic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How'd you guys like the episode? Next one will be up soon, so stay tuned! :wink:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! The gator part scared me, but the rest of the episode was great. I know you have school, but it is great to come back at MC once in a while. :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Wow! The gator part scared me, but the rest of the episode was great. I know you have school, but it is great to come back at MC once in a while. :smile:
I'll be on as much as I can. Don't fret. :cool: Did you get the message?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'll be on as much as I can. Don't fret. :cool: Did you get the message?
Oh yeah!!! I got the message! I was thinking of Miss Piggy getting eliminated next.
:mad: WHAT??
Uh, galgar, help me! HELLLLLPPPPPPP! Help mke vote a Muppet off please.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Cameo-ing in this episode is muppetfan24/7, galagr, miss kermie, floyd<3janice and surprise cameo. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 12

The camera rolls on Missy, whom is relaxing on her speed boat while one of her interns is driving.

Missy: Previously on Survival Of The Muppets, the final seven had to face off against a The Mighty Swamp Gator. Some tried, some fought him off......and some almost wet their pants. But in the end, stupidly, Pepe was eliminated.......FINALLY, but dragged Annie Sue with him. Now let me explain why I am on this boat and where it's going. Today, we will not bother our final 5 left at Camp Creatorous. Now I know what thought has been on all of your minds since the beginning. What happened to everyone who was eliminated? Today....I shall show you.

The boat pulls up to a nearby, fancy dock.

Missy: Welcome to Perdant Paradis! A luxurious five star hotel where our losers go when they are eliminated. Yes sir, everything those losers' hearts desires, except their girlfriends, lies in this paradise hotel. And trust me, these Muppets hang out at the pool out back like there's no tomorrow. I don't blame them. I would do that, too. And speaking of them, let's check on them, shall we?

At Perdant Paradis's Paradise Pool

All of the losers are relaxing. Some are relaxing in pool chairs, some are in the pool, some are at the pool bar, and some are in the hot tub.

The camera then rolls over to the pool bar, where Fozzie and Sandy are.

Fozzie: This place absolutely AMAZING!

Sandy: No it isn't.

Fozzie: -ignoring Sandy- I mean, if I knew about this place earlier, I should've been eliminated in the first episode.

Sandy: Pffft. I SHOULD be in the final five right now. Not any of those losers. Especially Miss Piggy.

Fozzie: Oh c'mon, Sandy. You're worrying too much.

Suddenly, one of the pool girls (miss kermie aka Jaz) pops up from the pool and sits next to Fozzie at the pool bar.

Jaz: Excuse me, are you Fozzie Bear by any chance?

Fozzie: I think that's my name.

Sandy: -coldly- It is your name.

Jaz: -to Sandy- Stay out of this, blondie.

Sandy: Ugh!

Jaz: -back to Fozzie- So anyways, I'm Jaz. And I'm here to tell you.....I'm your number 1 fan.

Sandy: -spits out drink- Fozzie? A fan girl? -laughs-

Jaz punches Sandy into the water.

Fozzie: Wow....a fan girl. A tough fan girl.

Jaz: No one EVER messes with Fozzie Bear.

Fozzie: Wow....you wanna go grab some fruit?

Jaz: Okay!

The camera now goes over to the hot tub. Gonzo and Camilla are making out (*I know) in the hot tub. Pepe and Annie Sue are waiting out it.

Pepe: Eh, can you two hurry up? Me and Annie Sue need to make out in there next.

Annie Sue: But Pepe....

Pepe: Hush, querida. Hush.

Gonzo and Camilla continue to ignore Pepe.

Pepe: Hoh boy. POOL BOY!

Pepe's pool boy, whom actually turns to be a pool girl, (muppetfan24/7) quickly arrives.

Muppetfan24/7: Yes, Pepe?

Pepe: Wait....you're not a pool boy.

Muppetfan24/7: All of the pool boys are on break. I'm one of the pool girls.

Pepe: No no no no. There no such thing as pool girls. Girls at pools are lifeguards.

Muppetfan24/7: But we don't have a lifeguard.

Pepe: Then....then who's going to save me when I drown?

Muppetfan24/7: -shrugs- I don't know. Can you hurry this up? I have to give Floyd his daily back massage in 5 minutes......much to my dismay.

Pepe: Who cares about him? All he does is mourn the fact his girlfriend eez not here, hokay.

Muppetfan24/7: He doesn't do that. Now what do you want?

Pepe: Your number.

Muppetfan24/7 then knocks Pepe into the hot tub, which interrupts Gonzo and Camilla's make out session. Pepe then emerges from the hot tub.

Pepe: AAAAAAAHHHH! I got chemicals in my eyes!

Annie Sue: -to Muppetfan24/7- I'll....take a root beer.

The camera then goes over to the snack bar. Scooter and Skeeter are getting a snack, when Rizzo pops up from Skeeter's plate.

Skeeter: RIZZO! What are you doing on my plate?

Rizzo: Hey, I need to ask you a question.

Skeeter: If it's "Will you go out with me?" then the answer is no.

Rizzo: That's not it.

Skeeter: What's the question?

Rizzo: Can I have your table scraps?

Skeeter shoos Rizzo off her plate.

Scooter: Sis, all he wanted was your table scraps.

Skeeter: Really?

Scooter: Yeah.

Skeeter: Oh well. He can always grab from the garbage.

Rizzo then goes over to eat from the garbage. One of the pool boys, (galagr) , then goes over to Rizzo.

Galagr: Hey, Rizzo.

Rizzo: Oh hey, Galagr.

Galagr: Rejected from food again?

Rizzo: Yeah.

Galagr: Hey, if you want, I'll bring over that giant garbage can we have in the kitchen.

Rizzo: -gasp- Really? You'd do that?

Galagr: Sure. You're my friend, Rizzo. I always look out for my friends.

Rizzo: Hey you wanna share some garbage with me?

Galagr: That depends. I think the food in the waste today is prawn.

Pepe: -offscreen- Prawn es food? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Galagr: Maybe we should settle for the leftover Peanut Butter Cheese Bars. You like those?

Rizzo: Love 'em!

The camera then goes over to Floyd, whom is relaxing on his beach chair and playing something on his acoustic guitar. Suddenly, one of the pool girls (floyd<3janice) goes over to him and taps his shoulder.

floyd<3janice: Are you Sgt. Floyd Pepper by any chance?

Floyd: That's my name, don't wear it out.

floyd<3janice: Hi! I'm the new pool girl who's giving you your 2:30 foot massage today.

Floyd: What happened to Muppetfan?

floyd<3janice: Let's just say....she got into a little tussle with Pepe.

Floyd: Oh. -sets down his guitar- Go on ahead, girlie.

floyd<3janice: Alrighty. -starts to give him his foot massage-

Floyd: What'd you say your name was?

floyd<3janice: Oh, I don't tell. But let me just say that I am the biggest fan of you and Janice as a couple.

Floyd: Never thought I'd get a compliment for being in a relationship. Thanks.

floyd<3janice: You two should've been in the final five together. I swear.

Floyd: Well, that's life, girlie. You gotta let it go on.

floyd<3janice: Yeah, but you two are such an adorable couple.

Voice: Uhhhh I don't think so!

Suddenly, Sierra from Total Drama World Tour stomps immediately towards the two, thus making floyd<3janice pause her foot massage.

Floyd: I'm sorry, are you in the right show?

Sierra: Yeah! I'm Sierra. Not only am I the president of the Cody fan club, but president of the FloydxMiss Piggy fan club.

Floyd: What?

floyd<3janice: Ummm....excuse me? But, like, Floyd belongs with Janice. They've been dating for years.

Sierra: So, he kissed Miss Piggy. They belong together. He should've French kissed her.

floyd<3janice: Ummm no. It'd make Janice even more upset.

Sierra: Upset to dump him!

Sierra and floyd<3janice continue to bicker for a few minutes. Floyd then looks over to his right.

Floyd: At times like this, I wish was Animal was here. Oh well. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Floyd then gets up from his chair and pushes Sierra and floyd<3janice into the pool.

Floyd: I'm anklin'. Later, ladies. - takes his guitar and leaves-

floyd<3janice: -sigh- I got pushed into the pool by Sgt. Floyd Pepper. My life is complete. Eeeeee...

Later that evening, most of the losers and pool workers have all gathered around the pool. Gonzo then shows up with a really bad sunburn.

Scooter: Gonzo, what happened to you?

Gonzo: Oh nothing really.

Scooter: No, look at you. It looks like you got sunburned.

Gonzo: Oh yeah that. -tries to sit down but can't because his sunburn hurts- OUCH! You know what, I think I'll stand.

Floyd: No, sit down, man. We got plenty of room.

Gonzo: No I think I'll stand.

Camilla: Bawk bawk. Bawk bawk (Gonzo. Sit down)

Gonzo: I'm sorry, Camilla. But I refuse to sit down.

Floyd: You wanna be the third person I push into the pool today?

Jaz: Oooh! Let me do it! Let me do it!

Gonzo: Uhhh....on second thought I'll sit. -sits down, but it painfully hurts-

Rizzo: Hey, Fozzie, who's the chick?

Fozzie: Oh this Jaz, my number one fan.

Galagr: Times like this I wish I had a number one fan.

Rizzo: Me too.

Pepe: Oh I have plenty of number one fans.

Sandy: Really?

Pepe: Yeah....my biggest number one fan es my mama.

Muppetfan24/7: Oh brother.

Missy then magically shows up.

Missy: Ta dah!

Skeeter: Ah! It's Missy! Run for the hills! -goes underwater-

Sandy: Skeeter, get up. This may be a trick she's pulling. -Skeeter then emerges from the water- Someone check if she's real.

Camilla goes over to Missy and pecks her foot.

Missy: OUCH!

Camilla: Bawk bawk. (She's real.)

Sandy: Thanks, Camilla.

Missy: Yeah...thanks for a broken foot. Ahem. Anyways, losers....and pool workers...

Galagr: YEAH! POOL WORKERS! WOO!

Muppetfan24/7: Sit down, galagr.

Missy: You all have control of who you want off tonight.

Annie Sue: Off the island?

Missy: Yup. Who do you guys want off?

Everyone except Jaz and Missy: MISS PIGGY!

Jaz: Sam! -looks around and sees everyone but Missy glaring at her- Okay, fine, Miss Piggy. You all win.

Missy: Well....that's a shocker.

Rizzo: It's not a shock.

floyd<3janice: We all talked it over and we all agreed. Miss Piggy has got to go.

Missy: Are you sure?

All but Missy: Yes.

Missy: Are you really sure?

All but Missy: YES!

Missy: Are you really really....

Sandy: JUST GET MISS PIGGY ELIMINATED!!!!

Missy: Okay. -disappears-

Floyd: Finally, the Hog Princess is getting eliminated.

Scooter: You know, I just realized something.

Muppetfan24/7: What, Scooter?

Scooter: With Miss Piggy not there....doesn't that mean she's going to be over here?

There is a long silence until everyone screams.

The camera then rolls over back to Camp Creatorous, where Missy is trying to get Miss Piggy onto the Boat of Losers.

Miss Piggy: MOI SHOULD NOT BE ELIMINATED! MOI SHOULD NOT BE ELIMINATED! MY KERMIE! MY CHANCE OF WINNING! KERMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! -gets pushed onto the Boat of Losers and it quickly leaves-

Missy: Well....that was hard. Anyways, who will be sent on the Boat of Losers next time? Find out here on SURVIVAL.....OF.....THE MUPPETS!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this was my best episode. And thank you to everyone who volunteered to be cameos in this episode. Next episode will be here soon, so stayed tuned. We're coming down to the end. :wink: