Elmo's World DVDs with bonus segments.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if there's other DVDs of EW that have bonus segments? The ones I know of are All About Faces, People in Your Neighborhood, and Favorite Things. Are there any more EW DVDs like that? Those are the only EW DVDs I'd own.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What bonus segments are on All About Faces and Favorite Things? I don't think I saw anything mentioned at Muppet Wiki.

When you ask about bonus segments, are you talking about any non-Elmo's World segments that appear in Elmo's World DVDs, or are you talking about extra segments that appear as bonus features (as opposed to the main program)? I had no idea other EW DVDs besides "People in Your Neighborhood" had additional non-EW segments.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What bonus segments are on All About Faces and Favorite Things? I don't think I saw anything mentioned at Muppet Wiki.

When you ask about bonus segments, are you talking about any non-Elmo's World segments that appear in Elmo's World DVDs, or are you talking about extra segments that appear as bonus features (as opposed to the main program)? I had no idea other EW DVDs besides "People in Your Neighborhood" had additional non-EW segments.
Starting with "Opposites", there would usually be a non-EW segment played during the credits...
  • "Opposite Stuff" on Opposites
  • "Skin" on Summer Vacation
  • "Right in The Middle of Your Face" on All About Faces
  • "You Tickle Me" on Favorite Things
I don't know about the others.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score

Elmo's version of Right in the Middle of My Face is on All About Faces and You Tickle Me is on Favorite Things. I'm talking about non-EW segments.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wow, most of the recent Elmo's World DVDs end with extra clips during the credits. The "People in Your Neighborhood" release does not have any clips playing over the credits, just still images from the DVDs contents (I can't remember what music plays, but I think it's an Elmo's World-ized version of The People in Your Neighborhood).