Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock on The Hub beginning October 10, 2010

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
BOO! NO! No CGI for Fraggle Rock! That's really going to make me spit fire! Blasphemy. They must be the real deal or it's off.
None of that Smurf crap either. =.= I've got torches, pitchforks and jagged throwing stones all prepared for them should it come to that.
Hehe. I hear ya. But until they come out and say it won't be CGI for certain, I'm fearing for the worse with this new movie deal they got going now.

bandit

Reaction score
Hehe. I hear ya. But until they come out and say it won't be CGI for certain, I'm fearing for the worse with this new movie deal they got going now.
Agreed. Until we hear something else, we can only look upon it with suspicion and doubt....Unless you want to take a more Boober approach to it and go with fear and loathing.
How about we just agree to kill it if it comes out wrong? It's the way of the animal kingdom, so it can work for us too.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh yes, that's right, he gets caught. No wonder I don't remember it much, I built a memory block because of that bad ending and don't like Alf anymore. I can't stand watching bad endings to shows, ruins the whole thing.

Yeah, Dinosaurs was a good one to watch too, but yeah, their ending isn't rosy either.

At least Fraggle Rock ended on a positive note, Thank God for that!
Yes! It's good,because it's ahppy yet the story could continue with the Fraggles with their new pals Doc and Sprocket having fun together.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Example: ALF, loved the series, but the sad/bad ending killed it for me and I'll never watch it again, knowing what happens in the end.
Well didn't they eventually end the series with a TV movie that resolved things?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well didn't they eventually end the series with a TV movie that resolved things?
It didn't really resolve anything. I think it was a springboard for an unrealized project, but ALF was still under government imprisonment.

HOWEVER, the comic book had a MUCH better (at least happier) ending. ALF escapes and fools the Alien Task Force, considers leaving the planet for good with Rhonda and Skip, but decides to stay with the Tanners. meanwhile, ALF has to officiate a wedding ceremony between Rhonda and Skip, who then wind up crashing back to Earth, leaving the better not totally resolved ending of the Tanners having 3 Melmacians live with them.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
HOWEVER, the comic book had a MUCH better (at least happier) ending. ALF escapes and fools the Alien Task Force, considers leaving the planet for good with Rhonda and Skip, but decides to stay with the Tanners. meanwhile, ALF has to officiate a wedding ceremony between Rhonda and Skip, who then wind up crashing back to Earth, leaving the better not totally resolved ending of the Tanners having 3 Melmacians live with them.
That does sound like a much better ending. :excited:

lazesummestone

Reaction score
I kinda have to give Props to the Hub, and it makes me a pretty happy that Fraggle Rock found a home there. During San diego Comic-con they even took over a restaurant in town and made it Hub themed (so mostly My Little Pony) but it was a lot of fun, and shows that they're really putting in the extra effort. Hope It benifits Fraggle Rock in the end!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I kinda have to give Props to the Hub, and it makes me a pretty happy that Fraggle Rock found a home there. During San diego Comic-con they even took over a restaurant in town and made it Hub themed (so mostly My Little Pony) but it was a lot of fun, and shows that they're really putting in the extra effort. Hope It benifits Fraggle Rock in the end!
As we've been saying, Fraggle Rock re-runs are gone from The Hub. Have been since June. I'm not saying a return isn't possible, but for now The Hub and Fraggles aren't an item anymore.

Hubert

Reaction score
As we've been saying, Fraggle Rock re-runs are gone from The Hub. Have been since June. I'm not saying a return isn't possible, but for now The Hub and Fraggles aren't an item anymore.
I have a feeling that it is only temporary...I'm wondering if they just didn't have room for it in the schedule right now, and are gonna put it back in in the summer?

Or maybe the "racial slur complaint" got the show banned... :stick_out_tongue: JK

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I have a feeling that it is only temporary
I think so too; it had been on the Hub for a long time and it's typical to change cycles. It's not out of the question that they could bring it back at some time.