Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe, because the homepage was changed when I logged on this morning, but now it's back to the way it was, so I don't know.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
or you are trying to make me crazy.

Well, too bad, because I'm already crazy :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH!!!

YT keeps throwing Honey Boo Boo videos into my recommended, and I don't even watch that spoiled brat! All I've been watching are Muppets, Classic SST, Hogan's Heroes, and retromercials now how does ANY of that relate to that creepy little thing?!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well they just recommended I watch Justin Bieber...I'm guessing that's cause I watch Muppet clips and since Selena Gomez was in the lastest film they feel the need to think I would wanna watch that. :confused: :rolleyes:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Is just me, or did everything just became bigger in YouTube?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've been watching some things on YouTube just now, and that time bar thing no longer appears. Maybe it's not a big deal, but it sometimes is nice to look at how longer something is. And sometimes I'll just want to watch a certain part of a video and want to use the time bar to get me there faster without having to watch all the stuff that comes first.

I know you couldn't skip time on videos at sesamestreet.org but at least you could look at how much longer a video is. Here you can't even see that time bar at all, though when you search for/find clips it still lists the running time before clicking.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Seems to be there for me, and it was still there last night about 20 minutes before you posted this.

Why am I the only person who doesn't have these "problems" everyone is talking about?

Did you try clearing your cache?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why am I the only person who doesn't have these "problems" everyone is talking about?
Probably because you're using Chrome, which is another one of Google's entities... I mean, I'm almost certain sometimes Google intentionally creates problems with their sites when viewed in IE or Firefox just to get people to switch to Chrome.

Like today for instance, I'm having loading problems now: I'll click on a video to watch, and get nothing but a blank white screen, and refreshing doesn't even help. I also keep getting locked out of my account because they keep trying to force me to make my account public.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Probably because you're using Chrome, which is another one of Google's entities... I mean, I'm almost certain sometimes Google intentionally creates problems with their sites when viewed in IE or Firefox just to get people to switch to Chrome.
:/

I find that hard to believe. if anything, the loading problem is a flash problem, something I could never get working in IE