Janice's lifestyle

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
It's so funny that somebody brought this up because I was thinking the same thing. Janice cracks me up... I've always liked her. I know that she and Floyd are pretty solid in the love department but you have to feel bad for poor old Zoot. During the first season of TMS she was always with him. Maybe that's the reason why he's so down all the time? His heart was broken over Janice leaving him for Floyd. LOL ha ha :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else was like this but I always related more to her as a girl than Miss Piggy, being as I was less about clothing and such. I always thought of her as a hippie, but more in a rebellious don't get a normal job when not with the band, own a health food store sort of way than a drug using sort.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's funny you mention that because I can relate to both maybe Piggy a little more. Not so much in the divaish department but I understand her on a level as to why she uses that as a way to cover up the pain she's feeling. And the need of just wanting to accepted and loved. Plus I've always been a girly girl too so I can also relate to Piggy on that level. Janice I can relate to in a way in that she's more laid back and seems to take life one day at a time.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
It's so funny that somebody brought this up because I was thinking the same thing. Janice cracks me up... I've always liked her. I know that she and Floyd are pretty solid in the love department but you have to feel bad for poor old Zoot. During the first season of TMS she was always with him. Maybe that's the reason why he's so down all the time? His heart was broken over Janice leaving him for Floyd. LOL ha ha :smile:
I always thought Zoot's true love was for the saxophone.....:cool:

Redsonga

Reaction score
That's funny you mention that because I can relate to both maybe Piggy a little more. Not so much in the divaish department but I understand her on a level as to why she uses that as a way to cover up the pain she's feeling. And the need of just wanting to accepted and loved. Plus I've always been a girly girl too so I can also relate to Piggy on that level. Janice I can relate to in a way in that she's more laid back and seems to take life one day at a time.
I admire Piggy for being able to really speak up for herself and kick booty, but I'm just a bit soft spoken and random, and a bit hippie-ish I guess.
There's nothing wrong with ether though :smile:.
I guess part of it is that all of Janice's best friends seem to be guys, and I am like that to ^.^

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah well after dealing with two sister inlaws I feel like I've dealt with twice the dosage of Piggy. Lol Actually I take that back Piggy has more class then my sister inlaws. :stick_out_tongue: