What is your strangest habit?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Oh yeah. Radiobrain is annoying? Huh...mine isn't, but then again I figured out how to redirect it toward songs I'd actually LIKE to hear...
-------------

mo

Reaction score
I eat soft mints to much...think I need to do something about it!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
This is a little gross, but sometimes...I clean my ears with the edges of my eyeglass frames. Even stranger is the fact that this is something of a hereditary trait; I've seen my dad do the same thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I do that too, and apparently, so do a lot of people... well, I don't know if it's cleaning so much as it is "scratching" the insides of your ears... I don't know, there's something VERY theraputic and relaxing about it... it feels goooooooooooood... :dreamy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well yeah, when you're actually cleaning your ears, I'm just talking about simply scratching inside them.

Hubert

Reaction score
I still am trying to wrap my head around this concept...I don't even quite know how to picture what this habit is from the description...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a legitimately strange habit I have:

Sometimes whenever I listen to music (through headphones most of the time), I have a tendency to lightly rock back and forth in my seat to the rhythm or tempo of the song I'm listening to.

Also, whenever I'm sealing an envelope, I'll lick my finger, then wet the adhesive that way. That way, I don't have to put my tongue directly on the adhesive and get that nasty taste in my mouth, lol.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Sometimes whenever I listen to music (through headphones most of the time), I have a tendency to lightly rock back and forth in my seat to the rhythm or tempo of the song I'm listening to.
I do that all the time!