Things you've always wanted to ask them.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
:shifty:: Yeah! And don't forget me!
:flirt:: Like, and me!
:electric:: You're probably wondering why I haven't been with the Muppets in awhile. Well, all I can tell you is that I've been in a dark tiny box for several years. And I don't think they're letting me out anytime soon...

jgidley

Reaction score
:shifty:: Yeah! And don't forget me!
:flirt:: Like, and me!
:electric:: You're probably wondering why I haven't been with the Muppets in awhile. Well, all I can tell you is that I've been in a dark tiny box for several years. And I don't think they're letting me out anytime soon...
DIGIT!:electric: How's Leon and Ubu and Lindbergh and Zondra?
This always cracked me up:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
:electric:: I'm not sure. I haven't seen any of them since the day Kermit told us our show was cancelled. Last I heard, Leon was making a deal with another lizard for car insurance commercials. Fascinating, isn't it? And I believe Lindbergh resides in Canada. And Ubu and Zondra (those were the two that kept interruping our show, right?) went to support some gentelman named Barack.

jgidley

Reaction score
:electric:: I'm not sure. I haven't seen any of them since the day Kermit told us our show was cancelled. Last I heard, Leon was making a deal with another lizard for car insurance commercials. Fascinating, isn't it? And I believe Lindbergh resides in Canada. And Ubu and Zondra (those were the two that kept interruping our show, right?) went to support some gentelman named Barack.
Ah, democrats, I see. I hope to see you in the new movie!:electric:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
:electric:: There's a new movie? The last time the Muppets had a movie was, when, 1999? That's what comes from living in a box for so long. I better see if I still have my agent's number...