Things you've always wanted to ask them.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'd ask Kermit "Do you and your friends still see the other Muppets from Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and the other specials that they've done and do you still see the Muppets from The Jim Henson Hour as much as the others?"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit are Nicholas and James past page 13 of the script or are they just sitting around drinking beer and eating pretzels watching old reruns of TMS. :stick_out_tongue:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Kermit are Nicholas and James past page 13 of the script or are they just sitting around drinking beer and eating pretzels watching old reruns of TMS. :stick_out_tongue:
:smile:: Er... both, actually. Sheesh, I don't think beer and script writing go together very well...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I think that's why MWoO appeared.
:smile:: Er... not exactly. Actually, our writers for MWoO drank too much caffeine. The fact that Cookie Monster stopped by the writing room with a delivery of sugary snacks didn't help the situation.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit how do you feel that Disney is re releasing your book "Before you Leap" and adding two new chapters in it because they desperately want to make their own profit off of it? :stick_out_tongue: