Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Current want list:
  • "Share It Maybe" (my version has a skip in it for some reason)
  • "Rollin' Rollin' On"
Anyone have these perhaps?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Can anyone e-mail me a good-quality MP3 of "Follow Me" (maybe from Fraggle Rockin')? I want to use it on a mix for my AmeriCorps team. E-mail is jkr.iii.90@gmail.com. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
does anyone have Elmo the Musical theme song i know it may be way early but just a thought.... :laugh:

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Okay --- WOW! That's A LOT of posts, haha...

Anyway as post number 7052, I wanted to ask (if not stated anywhere else) where and if someone has HIGH QUALITY recordings of :

1) The Muppet Show Theme - as recorded for the 2011 film, The Muppets but WITHOUT the lead Muppeteer vocals?

And/or

2) The Muppet Show Theme - as recorded for the PlayStation 3 game Little Big Planet 2. I know it's available on YouTube but the quality isn't as good as I'd like. see here:

Any help would be very much appreciated and will not go without it's rewards. Thanks guys :fanatic:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Okay --- WOW! That's A LOT of posts, haha...

Anyway as post number 7052, I wanted to ask (if not stated anywhere else) where and if someone has HIGH QUALITY recordings of :

1) The Muppet Show Theme - as recorded for the 2011 film, The Muppets but WITHOUT the lead Muppeteer vocals?

And/or

2) The Muppet Show Theme - as recorded for the PlayStation 3 game Little Big Planet 2. I know it's available on YouTube but the quality isn't as good as I'd like. see here:

Any help would be very much appreciated and will not go without it's rewards. Thanks guys :fanatic:
Me too plz

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anybody have Counting Backwards In Spanish? Thanks. :batty: