TV Alert: Big Bird and Gordon on Wendy Williams September 21

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big Bird and Roscoe Orman (Gordon) will be making a very special appearance on The Wendy Williams Show this Friday. Check local listings for times in your area. Once you see this appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts!

If you saw the appearance, please "like" this message.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
First to reply this message!

I loved this appearance. It was funny when Big Bird and Gordon was doing Wendy Williams's "How 'ya doin?" impression.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I saw the heads up this morning. But I had to miss it. I had somewhere to go for today. I did question, who is "Roscoe Orman"? Now I see (Gordon) and went oh. He was the Gordon I grew up with. :smile:

As a kid he was the first adult I saw that was bald. I remember thinking how was that (use to only seeing that with babies). Not meaning to disrespeat. I just didn't see that very much as a kid.

jgidley

Reaction score
I saw the heads up this morning. But I had to miss it. I had somewhere to go for today. I did question, who is "Roscoe Orman"? Now I see (Gordon) and went oh. He was the Gordon I grew up with. :smile:
There were three different Gordons: Matt Robinson, Hal Miller, and Roscoe Orman, as well as some other one for the test pilot; not sure what his name was:confused:

Hayley B

Reaction score
There were three different Gordons: Matt Robinson, Hal Miller, and Roscoe Orman, as well as some other one for the test pilot; not sure what his name was:confused:
I've seen Matt Robinson before and I know he was the father of Holly Robinson Peete. Seen him while watching the Old School dvd's. Never heard of Hal Miller though.

jgidley

Reaction score
I've seen Matt Robinson before and I know he was the father of Holly Robinson Peete. Seen him while watching the Old School dvd's. Never heard of Hal Miller though.
Hal Miller played him for about a season or 2 in 1972 or 73, then Roscoe took over in about '74