Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't think the tv ever even got past the prototype stage XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why exactly do you need to wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident? What does your underwear have to do with how you got into a car crash?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I've never heard that before. At first, I thought you meant a different type of accident.... Yes, it is important to wear clean underwear for that.... :shifty:

*You guys can slap me for being gross*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Why exactly do you need to wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident? What does your underwear have to do with how you got into a car crash?
Supposedly, so the emergency room docs won't think you're a disgusting piece of filth who never puts on clean underwear. That's an old cultural stereotype particular to WASPs...
-----------------

Hubert

Reaction score
In case your pants get caught on your car as you're evacuating from it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is that it? Or is it supposedly to make it seem like you didn't end up scaring yourself ****less, literally and figuratively, during the accident?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
All of which is rather silly, considering the human body's response to extreme trauma is sometimes to expel whatever's in it. We do at death, anyway. That whole "cleanin' up the departed" thing is not a pleasant-sounding task in ANY regard.

-----------