Fav. Miss Piggy moments, also does anyone know which episode had her first karate chop?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Not sure about her karate chop. Maybe the Rita Moreno episode?

Her earliest karate chop-type moment was in the Connie Stevens episode, where she socked Kermit.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I saw the video called, "My favorite Miss Piggy slap whatever that means. This moment was from the John Denver episode. I loved it! I guess he deserved that, but that was hilarious and a great Miss Piggy and Kermit moment ever. Thank you, pinkflower!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes it was from the John Denver episode and one of my favorites too.

David French

Reaction score
Not sure about her karate chop. Maybe the Rita Moreno episode?

Her earliest karate chop-type moment was in the Connie Stevens episode, where she socked Kermit.
'fraid not; that scene was part of the new material that was taped for that episode in late Summer/early Spring 1976. The first proper chop is the Ruth Buzzi episode as it's the only episode not to have a sound effect dubbed on in post-production.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
One of my favorite Piggy moments has to be in TGMC. When she and Kermit are walking along beside the duck pond, Piggy suddenly realizes that Kermit is jealous--really and truly jealous--and her surprise and delight in this discovery are just adorable. But Kermit is too touchy on the subject of his jealousy/her favor and their sweet moment segues into a nasty argument, where Piggy really lets loose. 800 different emotions, indeed.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
One of my favourites is the scene in MTM when that guy runs off with her purse. She borrows Gregory Hines' skates and chases the mugger, then Kermit shows up and she starts arguing with him about his "relationship" with Jenny. The whole thing is hilarious, from Piggy's angry eyes during the chase to Gregory Hines getting terrified and leaving without his skates. Then all of that is followed by a nice, romantic ride in a horse-drawn carriage! :mad::smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Piggy- I SPYED BECAUSE I CARE!!!

Kermit- WELL I CARE TOO!!!!

Both- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Gregory- Keep the skates keep the skates! I never use them anyways just like to run around in shorts. XD