Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, gosh. I remember some of the comments on a video of Kermit's 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day apperance. Kids who were on Kermit's float as background singers were complaining about how the camera spent too much time on "the frog" and not on them. Not to be rude, but people want to see Kermit.
Heh, I remember when I was in Grade 8, and we were all preparing for our end-of-the-year spectacular and stuff... anyway, I was in video production class, so we were the ones putting a lot of it together (stage manager, things like that): at first, I was going to be a cameraman for the video presentation to show to potential new students to the school, so we were taping the rehersals one evening, and everybody in the video complained about the work I did, saying I spent too much time on these kids, not enough on these kids, too much panning around, too much this, not enough of this, wah-wah-wah, so the next thing I knew, I ended up being on the stage managers instead.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Heh, I remember when I was in Grade 8, and we were all preparing for our end-of-the-year spectacular and stuff... anyway, I was in video production class, so we were the ones putting a lot of it together (stage manager, things like that): at first, I was going to be a cameraman for the video presentation to show to potential new students to the school, so we were taping the rehersals one evening, and everybody in the video complained about the work I did, saying I spent too much time on these kids, not enough on these kids, too much panning around, too much this, not enough of this, wah-wah-wah, so the next thing I knew, I ended up being on the stage managers instead.
Sheesh. That's sounds like WWIII. Not to get off topic, but it seems that when kids get to that age, egos tend to arise. I can attest to this. I remember when I was at that age. Let me just say that I made quite a few mistakes then. But hopefully they've matured by now.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You know if that was me being on camera would've been the last thing on my mind. All I'd be thinking about is how it's a once in a lifetime to not only meet Kermit but also sing with him. Those kids have no idea how lucky they were!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, and unfortunately, that was during the period where the Muppets were still sort of out of the spotlight. It was right around that time that they were gradually coming back into the recognition they deserved.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Oh, Skater? Yeah, that's Scooter's other long-lost sibling. Apparently, Skater was killed by dairy products. Yeah, sad story actually. He was hit by a dairy truck. According to Scooter, his last words were, "take the cheese off my chest!".

He only appeared in the TV series, Muppet Middle Schoolers.