Greased Muppets

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I love that song! It's a great song for her, because there are just times where Piggy is hurt, angry, and confused, but she loves Kermit dearly.
Another reason I cast Miss Piggy as Rizzo. That song is perfect for her. :flirt:
How'd you like Chapter 13, by the way?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen.......the LAST chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 15: We Go Together

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kermit screamed. "Okay, how many times in this story is somebody going to scream to start a new chapter?" Misty complained. "But, Misty," Kermit started. "There's nothing on stage! Our audience is getting anxious! They'll leave! They paid good money to see The Muppets do Grease and we HAVE to give them The Muppets doing Grease."

"Hey, Kermit," Floyd called from above. "Janice is in her bad girl transformation now. You want us to do "All Choked Up" to stall?" "No, that's not going help," Kermit replied. "Oh, bummer," Janice said, stepping out of her dressing room with her "Sandy Bad Girl Transformation" outfit on. One could've noticed right away that she looked smoking hot in the transformation outfit. Her blonde hair was long and down. The outfit......just like Olivia Newton John's outfit (black and skin tight), except the heels were silver. Right away Kermit, Floyd, Walter and even Misty dropped their jaws in marvel. "Okay, I may be a girl," Misty started. "But Janice.... you look HOT." "Like, thanks," Janice replied. "Baby, you're more than hot," Floyd started as he wrapped an arm around he waist. "You're dynamite!" Then all of a sudden, Crazy Harry showed up with a stick of dynamite in his hand and asked crazily "Did somebody say dynamite!?!??" He then lit the dynamite stick and it exploded, thus making him disappear. "Well, that was random," Misty said.

"But, Kermit, what are we going to do about the stage?" Walter asked. Kermit couldn't help but think for a moment. He sat down on the chair to his desk and continued to think. He took a deep breathe and............"No! We have no time for "It's Not Easy Being Green," " Misty interrupted. "Oh yeah," Kermit said, agreeing. Then suddenly, he got an idea. "I got an idea!" That's what I just said....

Kermit called all of the cast members onto the stage to do the finale, "We Go Together." Floyd and Janice even grabbed their guitars to bring onstage, to add some rock 'n' roll flare to the number. "C'mon, Kermit," Walter said, holding out his hand. "You're in this number, too!" Kermit paused for a minute. For all the drama, stupidity, accidents, and randomness that happened that night.....he figured it was his last shot at having some fun onstage before the show was over. Kermit grabbed Walter's hand and headed onto the stage.

Once everyone was on the stage, Kermit began to speak. "Guys...." he started. "This may have been the craziest and weirdest night we've ever had.....but...we all had fun, right?" The rest of the cast nodded in agreement. "And everyone did great where they shined best. I mean...Fozzie, Scooter, Rizzo...even though I wasn't awake to see it, your "Greased Lightning" was so much fun. It was spectacular. Walter...the Hand Jive scene...you should really take up dancing. You're a natural. Animal....I have never seen a much more original take on "Beauty School Dropout" than yours. Janice....even if Miss Piggy had to butt in on "Hopelessly Devoted," I knew right there and then I made the right choice in casting you as Sandy. Floyd....when you sang "Sandy," you really broke my heart. I can't believe how overlooked your singing is sometimes. You're a fantastic singer. A lot better than I am. You're the best. And, last but not least....Misty.....thank you so much for being such a big help to us. Without you, I don't even know if this show would've happened. Thank you." Misty couldn't help but give a big smile and said "You're welcome, Kermit." She then hugged Kermit.

"Well, what are we all waiting for?" Walter said. "Let's sing this finale!" "Yeah!" Floyd said in agreement. "A wop ba-ba lu-bop..." "A wop bam boom!" everyone else followed. And immediately the music began to play for the finale.

(Floyd and Janice)
We go together like
Rama lama lama
Ka ding a de dinga a dong

(Misty and Kermit)
Remembered forever as
Shoo bop shoo wadda wadda
Yipitty boom de boom

(All four)
Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop
That's the way it should be
Wha oooh yeah!

(Everyone)
We're one of a kind like
Dip di-dip di-dip
Doo-bop a doo-bee doo

Our names are signed
Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy
Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop
We'll always be like one
Wa-wa-wa-one!

(Kermit)
When we go out at night

(Walter)
And stars are shinin' bright

(Floyd)
Up in the skies above

(Spamela and Delores)
Or at the high school dance

(Janice and Misty)
Where you can find romance

(Everyone)
Maybe it might be
Lo-oh oh oh-oh oh-ove

(Seymour and Annie Sue)
Ra-ma la-ma la-ma
Ka ding a da ding de dong

(Scooter and Delores)
Shoo-bop sha wad-da wad-da
Yipp-it-y boom de boom

(Floyd and Janice)
Chang chang
Chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop

(Animal, Fozzie, Rizzo and Walter)
Dip da-dip da-dip
Doo-wop da doo-bee doo

(Kermit and Misty)
Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-ed-y
Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop

(Everyone)
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yip-pit-y boom de boom

Ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka ding-a de ding de dong
Shoo-bop sha wad-da wad-da yipp-it-y boom de boom
Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy
Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yip-pit-ty boom de boom

(Floyd)
A wop ba-ba lu-bop

(Everyone)
A wop bam boom!

Then came the instrumental. While dancing, Misty couldn't help but realize....something was missing. "Kermit," she said as she turned to him. "Where's Miss Piggy? She's missing out on all the fun." Kermit then gave a worried face. For all this time....he forgot all about his own girlfriend!

Meanwhile, in an operating room, Miss Piggy was having surgery for her leg. "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS, FROG!" she yelled out. "OW! AND YOU, TOO, MISTY!"

"Uhh....." Kermit tried to say, but lied and said "Let's just enjoy the rest of the finale." "I hear ya," Misty said in agreement.

(Everyone)
We're for each other like
A wop ba-ba lu-bop and wop bam boom
Just like my brother is
Sha na na na na na yip-pit-y dip de do
We'll always be together
Wha oooh yeah!

(Girls) We'll always be together [repeat until end of story]
(Guys) Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop [repeat until end of story]

During this time, everyone was coming up to take their bows. First it was the assorted others and chorus. Then Annie Sue and Seymour. Then Animal, Dr. Teeth, Zoot and Lips. Then Rizzo and Spamela. Then Scooter and Delores. Then Fozzie and Misty. Then Floyd and Janice, whom took their bows from the table they were standing on while playing their guitars. And finally, Kermit and Walter. After Kermit and Walter took their bow, everyone bowed together.

"Wait a minute," Kermit said. "Where's Gonzo? He's not out here, either." Then all of a sudden, everyone heard a honk from backstage. And in an instant, a flying car came soaring through the stage (everyone moved out of the way) and into the audience, driven by none other than Gonzo with Camilla by his side. "WOO HOO! THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Gonzo yelled out. "Bawk! Bawk bgawk bgawk bgawk! (Hey! I can see the audience from here)" Camilla clucked. "That's right, my little chick a dee," Gonzo said. "We're gonna soar off into the heavens in our flying car, just like the ending of the movie! WOOOO!!!" "Gonzo!" Kermit called to him, but it was too late. Gonzo had already driven his flying car out of the theater. "Good grief," Kermit sighed and went back to singing with the others.

"We'll always be together..." the same lyrics that started this story. It has now ended this story.
-------------------------------------------THE END!!!!!!--------------------------------------------
Or is it?!?!?! Nah, I'm just playing. It really is the end of the story. I hope everyone enjoyed it! This has to be my longest story yet (and it was definitely A LOT of fun to write). Survival of The Muppets will be back on now (I just have to write it when I have time, since I'm busy with school as well.)

And here's a few fun things:
Here's what Janice's "Sandy Transformation Outfit" looks like (minus the red heels, which, in this story, are actually silver):
http://www.instablogsimages.com/1/2012/03/28/image_title_ggy2y.jpg

And here's "We Go Together" (Movie's a lot different from the show. And I'm dead serious, there's a flying car at the end of the movie):

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my GONZO! He was in the flying car! Like Wow! To be honest, I have seen the movie musical, "Grease" starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John and the flying car scene also.

I would love to like find out what happens to our Muppets right after the production.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Oh my GONZO! He was in the flying car! Like Wow! To be honest, I have seen the movie musical, "Grease" starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John and the flying car scene also.

I would love to like find out what happens to our Muppets right after the production.
I really wanted Gonzo in the flying car....that was such a Gonzo moment, I just had to do it.

I actually am thinking about a short story about what happened after the production. "The After Party" and "The After After Party." Hmmm.....

galagr

Reaction score
I'm a bit late to comment, but.........that was Great. I've never seen the movie "Grease" ( I know, don't judge), but I'm sure it fits in well with the story line. Great Job!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I'm a bit late to comment, but.........that was Great. I've never seen the movie "Grease" ( I know, don't judge), but I'm sure it fits in well with the story line. Great Job!
Thank you! I also have a sequel written for this story that I just finished today. :smile: